3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mapta 27.12.19 07:20 pm

Kernel32.dll error (Act of War: Direct Action)

Hello. Vobshem I have an error with that dll'om... I niznayu what could be the problem, but somewhere something saw associated with Windows XP x64, I have owned it and is. Sposate :)
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIIALEXIII 27.12.19

Everywhere I see I will have to unsubscribe for this reason. Please more accurately Express the question. The more specific the question the more accurate answer.

m
mapta 27.12.19

Well, that's basically catfish error http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eryx9.png

I
IIIALEXIII 27.12.19

uuuuuu... well, horror. And the game itself do you have? Maybe she broken with you? Although all versions of high terason broken. You cannot install Act of War: High Treason - Navy Invaders 5,4 Mb this. And without the fleet as it is not an interest. When you consider what year appeared the act and Vista, it is theoretically clear what it is. But it is not in Vista, and the computer most likely. If you have a computer 64-bit micro-computer, it is new and this junk( for her) may not perceive. example: 1st red alert. it was created when computers were 16 bit and Windows 3.1 still so new 95. there are three options: or Windows( and it is unclear even with), a broken game, or all due to the fact that a new computer( that those abilities) I still have 32 razriadnyi therefore is not discarded.

m
mapta 27.12.19

Well, the game from the store, NATO and worried (check not take, not mage vernall :( ). Windows me Windows XP Professional x64. Comp - Yes, a new, four nuclear ( I think more about it to tell no sense so clear)...

I
IIIALEXIII 27.12.19

If a new PC, then it is 64-bit. and the game was being created for 32-bit already. Those that new games go, they do the compatibility for Vista and XP. Well and thus for new computers. Theoretically, this is because of incompatibility. Well, in practice I'm not experienced with this yet, why not say exactly. But many with the advent of XP complained that the games of those times is not plowed it was definitely so, and now also is such. So most likely just incompatibility.

m
mapta 27.12.19

Hmm... Ksojeleniu. By the way similar problem was with Half-Life 2, they say because of perebity RAM (of frames). I helped, of course, I had to rewrite hex games, but helped. Maybe there is an alternative here?

I
IIIALEXIII 27.12.19

Rather no than Yes. Atari ( the publisher acts) already parachanna. About eugen system is generally a word no, as if this company does not exist. No firms - no support, and therefore the file is not present too. With Navy Invaders still I understand the problem, no one thought. And if the problem is not solved, then the whiter your. All world in conflict has passed. And there firm the Creator of the beginning of the crisis to survive the summer, and about theirs addon no hearing nor the spirit, probably also zdohlo. All firms creating good games do not last long. they crushed the giants like EA or someone else. And those are especially good will not be created. Laziness.

C
Crovern 27.12.19

Hmm I am honored your here, I have the exact same thing kernel32.dll ( I have a 7ka 64 of the cue ball) is specially checked on battom PC game, it has a system unit similar to mine( current Windows is 32 of the cue ball) and everything works, but I don't have and I'm so Pista and that app is not compatible with 64 bit systems and send in tech support... so we Nesodden to play it (only those who yuzaet 32 bit) sad :(

X
Xiona 27.12.19

Nude... brother put netframework 4.5 and will work with XP servicepack 3... play on the network :) We will win it :)