3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lagarium 27.12.19 07:21 pm

Where to get bolts? (Fallout 76)

No, I don't really vduplyaesh, where to get them? All I know traders, I reviewed. Not one of them I never found the bolts. From trash dropouts one or two that are very few and accumulation of these take too much time.
Anyone can tell, at least from what mobs they dropouts? Either from a dealer is guaranteed to be at least 3 shipping bolts.
15 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanek3dblast 27.12.19

Wendigo to help you.

L
Lagarium 27.12.19

vanek3dblast
So, I wonder, but do not tell the hour if where these are found?

K
KaktySDarK 27.12.19

The hotel definitely has

K
Kerry_Good 27.12.19

in the trash, where else. Alarm clocks, scales, table games and more.

J
JediBeard 27.12.19

I subscribe to the issue, sorely lacking bolts

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

In the children's cars there.

m
maks19892008 27.12.19

10 bolts are given for the load bolts, bought from traders, as well when crafting items, you can set the search of these bolts, like on Kh.

R
RadM0nd 27.12.19

You are missing the huge bolt that the developers put on the game?

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

Lagarium wrote:
So, I wonder, but do not tell the hour if where these are found?
In cranberry bogs. Cave Of The Wendigo. But the drop with them - I don't know. Put the bolts in the search and to know in what things it consists. Always take a typewriter

D
DimusiG 27.12.19

Lagarium wrote:
No, I don't really vduplyaesh, where to get them? All I know traders, I reviewed. Not one of them I never found the bolts. From trash dropouts one or two that are very few and accumulation of these take too much time.
Anyone can tell, at least from what mobs they dropouts? Either from a dealer is guaranteed to be at least 3 shipping bolts.
Typewriters and office fans =>

Spoiler

A dozen relogon and you will have happiness.

L
Lagarium 27.12.19

DimusiG
Schikarno, though what will repair your advanced power armor.
Thank you very much for the help, all write in this topic.

B
Baraholschik 27.12.19

bolts as zrazy,in different locations in the premises,I sometimes throw them,they come across bundles ,but the spring problem to find,they are mostly bears beat.And in shops there is nothing good do not sell,and even limit covers from merchants

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

Hoarder wrote:
but the spring problem is to find
come on! too common. besides, almost any office can find a Battered clipboard, do not know how moved, in the analysis gives one a spring. And the mechanical horse and it also contain the spring.

R
RadM0nd 27.12.19

If the mechanics of the analysis of the guns from the F4 still work, then this way you can really farm them.

T
Torvuss 30.09.20

The flea market
search for springs in tablets