3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mauntin 27.12.19 07:21 pm

Impressions of the game (Total War: Warhammer)

well guys, now 10.00 Moscow time, the game came out, write your impressions
67 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosolapyi1 27.12.19

Denovo stopping to check out

I
IBRAGIM_BORZ 27.12.19

Kosolapyi1
Dude, the same thing :D

M
Mazhid Abdulaev 27.12.19

guys offline activation help))
I have a guy with VC make it

M
Mazhid Abdulaev 27.12.19

200 rubles is she standing there
I had doom also made))

G
GG4 27.12.19

Great experience. Great picture and optimization, finally, make commanders relevant and interesting (a lot of talent and magic), flying units (the first time) in the series, well the new mechanics of the campaigns are bearing fruit. The game differs from previous installments of the series, I was so stuck in the first Rome when it came out, everything else has been essentially clones, with wargamers all the way and returned the feeling of the original. Well, 143 achievements.

D
Dante_Avitus 27.12.19

Odd no yet impressions. The launch of affordable but when you start the game hangs.

M
Mauntin 27.12.19

Dante_Avitus
ahhaaha the computer does not pull

D
Dante_Avitus 27.12.19

Mountain
the minimum salary all goes well
MINIMUM:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 Ghz
RAM: 3 GB RAM
Video card: (DirectX 11) AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB / NVIDIA GTS 450 1024MB / Intel HD4000 @720p

M
Mauntin 27.12.19

Dante_Avitus
kewl, and I'm thinking to buy or not for the last game total war bored quickly, and I'm afraid that this way will be

I
Ilya Filenkov 27.12.19

GG4
Multiplayer frieze every 3 minutes, the first picture hangs for about a minute, the animation is very sloppy when compared to the same Attila, the interface is awkward,have to wait for the fixes, didn't see the Skaven as faction (for slowpokes, not as a playable faction, but in General) as a fan of wahi while liked...

G
GG4 27.12.19

Dante_Avitus
http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Specs
On your system, there is no point in playing at all. You have the minimum salary will be 15 fps in 720p, even if they will start.
Ilya Filenkov
Multiplayer is not interested in even trying to go. I have nothing hanging, the interface is very like, just need to wean from the previous parts of the series. Well, the new race will be in the DLC of course.

D
Dante_Avitus 27.12.19

GG4
With my system, and can produce more than 25фпс, the fact that the game freezes as soon as I press Play in the launcher. And that is the data with the configuration specified in the Minimum salary.

h
h00weh 27.12.19

I bought the incentive, then take the first picture when you start not ship. MB who knows what's going on ?
Win7 x64
i53570
16gig
gtx780 3gig

D
Dante_Avitus 27.12.19

h00weh
Here here. I have the same situation. :) Maybe all of the fact that yesterday the incentive was written saying that"the Game will be available after 1 day. it was at 1900 GMT. And maybe that's why for us it is not yet available?

h
h00weh 27.12.19

Dante_Avitus
I do not think, we would not be able to come at all..

h
h00weh 27.12.19

Dante_Avitus
I thought it will be available at 18:00 GMT, if you believe the figures the incentive 16 hous a night. But it's already available and doesn't work(

G
GG4 27.12.19

Dante_Avitus
And you accidentally preload didn't do? Because of this, these glitches there are, after the release of I old files. Try to check the cache, or better completely reinstall, well, or wait for the decision from the developers, maybe not in the case file. By the way, all the negative reviews the incentive is due to the fact that not started.

h
h00weh 27.12.19

Dante_Avitus
Loaded, turned and went to smoke, came back booted.)

I
Ilya Filenkov 27.12.19

GG4
About the hanging I do not believe, because I have a top iron and a computer to stream at 60 fps, and all vary in total to play together with a friend,and for me is very important...

D
Dante_Avitus 27.12.19

GG4
Yes. Did the preload. Okay, schA will try suggested options.