3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BattleEffect 15.09.19 02:43 pm

Letters and \"shaking\" (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Downloaded 2 Repack.Both games are latest versions.
Play for a few minutes and see the letters(white).On the screen is a shaking,the buttons are failing.Mods no.

Played Окне7(32) and had no problems.
How to solve the problem and could this be due to the bitness of the system(is 64)?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Murgen75 15.09.19

BattleEffect
could this be due to the bitness of the system(is 64)?
Hardly, I have a 64 system and all flies, and with mods and without.

B
BattleEffect 15.09.19

Murgen75
Settings changed?

M
Murgen75 15.09.19

BattleEffect
Play for a few minutes and see the letters(white).On the screen is a shaking
Today a couple of times it happened the same thing (after you wrote, perhaps a curse), but with one difference, I have the buttons work. And I noticed that it happened after a long stay of the game in the pause menu when ESC is pressed. I did, when the letters and all the twitching, I pressed ALT+Tab the game curled up, then the game launched and all was fine.

V
Vovan21 15.09.19

BattleEffect
I do it, Alt+Ctrl+Delete-thencancel

m
maks[stalkerok] 15.09.19

BattleEffect
what other letters? the texture of the font? or what? type АБВГДЕЕЖЗИЙКЛМНОПРСТУФХЦЧШЩЪЫЬЭЮЯ 1234567890?:%;!№*() ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

V
Vlad_i_mir 15.09.19

Vobchem is a set of PM 0004 version, and it installed the mod tin so now the bolt can not pull and after rubilovki with the warriors on the cordon(in the beginning ie before completing the quest to kill the criminals on the ATP)so sidorych dog door does not open.
The BIG REQUEST HELP to RETURN the BOLT or how to create one in control of it no