3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APELCIN 27.12.19 07:22 pm

Gun \"onslaught\" (Destiny 2)

in the game there is a gun rush is given for completing the quest chain neurometric. subsequently, you need it for exotic storm. the problem is that I accidentally dismantled the onslaught , now actually the question - as where else would you get this game?!
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk-Naemnik 27.12.19

A similar problem only to me instead of him for these quests gave some machine.

Although, like I read somewhere that way - just start a second character and get them, and whether there is a transfer of items between the Persians I don't know.

k
kolobok1184 27.12.19

The Wolf Mercenary
РLАY4WlN
Most likely just a new character, so the first part was. And all the good you can flip between characters through the vault in the game, or via the smartphone app

A
APELCIN 27.12.19

The Wolf Mercenary
kolobok1184
and if you capannuccia to the person who runs adventure neurometric can give 2 times or did not , nobody tried?
very disappointing if it is impossible (another Persian to download and waste time for trunk 1 Oh as a reluctance ((

A
APELCIN 27.12.19

The Wolf Mercenary
kolobok1184
haha Guys , founded!!! It can be purchased at the farm from a Persian Tyr Carne (the archivist) for 10 pieces.

Z
Zhenya112 27.12.19

РLАY4WlN
Specimine !

l
lAdaml 27.12.19

Thank you for the info

H
Homikator 27.12.19

РLАY4WlN
Thank you for the info.

A
AJIEHA1994 27.12.19

I made a mistake, took apart the pressure, and how to get it back in the collection it is not and where said above you can buy at the farm Tyr's Carne no nothing. So how to get that weapon back, repeat company?

G
Griff_Biysk 27.12.19

Alenaseredova
You go to the collection of Guns and Pistols, there find the Pressure and get re -

A
AJIEHA1994 27.12.19

Griff_Biysk
thank you

D
Dr.Hannibal_Lecturer 27.12.19

Griff_Biysk
neither the kinetic energy nor is there such a barrel

S
Slipnot6 27.12.19

Dr. Hannibal_Lecturer
There
SpoilerIf you think you did on his quest.