3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 27.12.19 08:01 pm

The Grieving widow quest (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

How to take this quest? And that is Something I have not killed, the current quest is to kill him.
Information about this quest accidentally found when looking for the passage on the website ( different variations ), but in the end nothing was found, but this quest is found on the website and it says that it fails after the murder of Businessman...

Spoiler
PS the Screenshot was taken with the website in order to show You...
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspektor_73 27.12.19

I don't remember exactly where, but the quest fell from the robber, in a certain camp during cleaning. In General, we clean the location.

E
EPICtWINk 27.12.19

James_Mails
This is a quest from the Bulletin Board. To the Errand has nothing to do, can any region to fall

J
James_Mails 27.12.19

Inspektor_73
EPICtWINk
Thank you. And thought how to get it... it's a Shame that one site led me astray...

D
DEDGAMER 27.12.19

I fell Beatie(it seems so is called )from the Bulletin Board,but when I came and talked ,I would fail the mission because I killed the Businessman.
And then what?What's the point?It was necessary not to kill Businessman?And the other option is that a no?In short, kind of messy.

J
JmenTich 27.12.19

If the Thais lie, that you didn't kill Something, you can blame the other assassin and then kill him and complete the quest)