3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 27.12.19 08:02 pm

Tyranny: Bastard\'s Wound (Tyranny)

Tell me. The game demolished long since finished.Is it possible to put the new with the addition of Tyranny: Bastard's Wound-revert to the last save before the choice of which edict to impose (sohranki left) and go through it? Or need to roll back to a half game back? don't want to kill the SSD once again to find out what it would take half the game to extras.
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greshnik5126 27.12.19

raspisnoy1
Supplement is very mediocre, so that replay is generally not recommended. Rolled back to the edicts, as far as I know, it is impossible for two reasons 1 - sohranki will not work, the 2nd DLC will only be available to visit the city, additional dialogs and quests of the characters will only appear in the course of the game from the beginning, although I could be wrong.

r
raspisnoy1 27.12.19

Greshnik5126
I rolled back / replayed edicts-it can be done 100% but for closed locations you may be right...I never thought of that....can unsubscribe one thread who did that?...wait for a response

m
makc11021992 27.12.19

raspisnoy1
well, I personally pereproshel, the toy is little but variable so, if you're already 6 times not passed it is possible and again) but if so not hunting then just say that open access to DLS current in Chapter 2 and in the end I did not check.

r
raspisnoy1 27.12.19

makc11021992
approx. SPS. thought about it and decided to try to install x. with this SSD - I like to completely finish the game and leave sohranki in the collection)) in many games gash prehistory if she saved...me so pret))
z.s. about prepagada-not yet drawn - recently finished-played anarchist differently't see the point....what I BL. tyrant - if I run an errand?))

r
raspisnoy1 27.12.19

makc11021992
SCHA STARTED to PLAY-ALL the RULES...AND END..Izv.caps
but don't -- too many bugs out and some quests do not start

k
kelsh 27.12.19

raspisnoy1
Hi! So you passed the Bastard's Wound or not? Saves left? And I also have bugs shaft (((

r
raspisnoy1 27.12.19

kelsh
and they'll help you?)) I passed but 2 quest companions do not appear(as they appear in the process of passing the main company)-mosaic 4th is not opened(no real connections) are basically finished.And Yes ..left.

737xcv 27.12.19

As bugs go this Supplement? To re-start? New updates and bug to bug. Maybe through the console somehow possible?

T
TheTigerM 17.07.20

raspisnoy1
Please share many games gash prehistory if you saved it is what? Offhand I do not remember, except for DA2 and the Witcher 2-3.

r
raspisnoy1 17.07.20

TheTigerM
even Banner Saga / Batman from the Telltale series / Mass Effect / Disciples 2 /
+ there is another saving from the previous games giving just the bonuses/items/skills https://www.stratege.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=4904
z.s. you can look for programs like this https://overclockers.ru/softnews/show/48079/GameSave_Manager_3.0_rezervnye_kopii_igrovyh_sohranenij_perenos_igr_Steam_na_drugoj_disk