3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AS8 27.12.19 08:02 pm

A new game +. What you should know (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Now pass DLS Blood and Wine, and I think after his passing to start NG+, but I wonder what gives you all this crap? You can write in greater detail, and then the Google says this and that. I'm more interested in quests related to killing monsters, they need to take on the new, right?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grevon 27.12.19

AS8
of course it's new, but now Gerald pumped and will ask

O
Oleg V 27.12.19

to start it 1 time

d
dos-unit 27.12.19

NG+ does nothing other than loot, which is not the channel, only for visualization. Can from the first frame in the vampire armor to be or grandmasters, but that's just beauty... it is better to start a new game, try to pass on to another.

O
Olddrim 27.12.19

Start: reset complete ALL the quests;
lost already assembled deck Quint(don't know about you, but I was frozen exactly search ..... cards);
monsters will be equal to the level of Geralt;
all skills are retained and mutations, as well as equipment.
If we were - padovana, then go mother wolf.
Спойлерhttps://stopgame.ru/faq/show/11193
https://games-reviews.net/news/novyj_rezhim_igry_v_vedmake_3_novaja_igra_pljus/2015-08-19-90-тут also raised this issue. All amenities.

t
tvoimoiagent 27.12.19

Like Batman for example, if played, in General, ng+ is the preservation of your skill points, loot, money, advise from the trunk to get the necessary by the way, the quest with mutations of the son Moro-branch pumping will remain, enemies will be stronger, higher armor stats as your armor is locked at a certain LVL in ng+ even the starter set will be better than your now, potions and so on will remain(which opened), some things like the points the Professor will(you can have two pairs if you buy more), Arondit will remain Avellaneda. Overall, ng+ is a reason to complete the game on higher difficulty to pump branch mutations completely, to get achivku the incentive-the Witcher on the path (as with mutations even easier to play) and go for another ending that Lee IMHO :)

A
AS8 27.12.19

tvoimoiagent
What level? if I would to NG+ with level 44 and above pumped for a White garden? And even if you gather the gear set GM, the initial jacket would be better? Here at cake

S
Sergey 82 27.12.19

AS8 wrote:
if I would to NG+ with level 44 and above pumped for a White garden?
No. The beginning of NG+ is calculated to Geralt about the fiftieth level. Enemies will be appropriate.
AS8 wrote:
if you collect the gear set GM, the initial jacket would be better?
All things from NG+, including the initial coat will be designed for the higher level, respectively, will have a higher baseline of protection. Other properties can be worse. You need to compare and quickly collect sets sets vadimchik schools already in NG+.

t
tvoimoiagent 27.12.19

AS8
yeah, all the sets of schools in ng+ have a PostScript-the legendary