3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Kovalev 27.12.19 08:02 pm

The problem with connecting the video card msi radeon rx oc 570 armor

I bought a new rx 570 video card, when installing the Board asrock970 extreme4 motherboard showed error 97, after upgrading BIOS of the motherboard the error has changed to 99...what's the matter, it's just kind of incompatibility or graphics card is faulty?...
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 27.12.19

Vladimir Kovalev
Preferably more details: where purchased (store or with hands), the card model (more specifically), what's your power supply (power) as installed? - do not forget to connect additional power from the PSU, etc.

L
Luka_gg 27.12.19

Vladimir Kovalev
The post code reads as follows:
- The problem is with the PCI-E. Please reinstall the device PCI-E devices or try installing them in other slots. If the problem still exists, please remove all PCI-E device or try using another VGA card.
- VGA cannot be recognized. Please clear CMOS and try to reinstall the VGA card. If the problem persists, try to install the VGA card in other slots or use other VGA cards.
It means doing everything associated with it. Yes, the problem is likely with the video card.
Generally there is similar problem and solution:
Spoilerreceived interpreter and forth to check. It looks like it chronic.

I had this issue today, not sure if this guy eventually fixed his problem or not. Anyway for future reference:
For some reason these motherboards seem to have dickie usb connections, i have lost a mouse and a keyboard to the motherboard previously. My razer mouse just suddenly stopped working one day, then the computer wouldnt boot with my usb keyboard and mouse, then the front row of buttons 1-3/9 on the side of the mouse stopped working. But i am using both with my laptop at the moment and they are working fine.
And today what happened was that my razer chroma keyboard was messed up and stopped pc from booting. I know this because the colored lights were frozen static when they should be set to wave effect on bootup until you get into windows and the software loads up your preferences.
I got the 99 error too. I wouldnt recommend getting this motherboard by the way.
How i got around it was i removed the usb devices and chucked in a trusty ps/2 keyboard. Error still there. Next i took out one stick of ram. Still an error. Next i removed the video card, booted it up, no errors on board this time. Then i plugged back in the video card, and it booted up. Ive had to do this many times to computers over the years but i didnt know what the error codes were hence why in on this blog.
I think the suspect usbs are the ones on the board that you connect the cases front usbs to. When i plug a usb flash drive to the front usbs sometimes the data gets scrammbled like as if you had just pulled it out in the middle of a transfer. Super dodgy.

V
Vladimir Kovalev 27.12.19

Map new, food stuck, except that the first two outermost pins are not quite firmly, just a little bit....the PCB of the card interfered with tight plug 8-pin, does it affected? Locked it or something? PSU 500 watts, the gtx 760 is pulled to the other graphics card the system unit is running, BIOS updated to the latest version 2015, a similar problem occurs in the network and there this helped, me the same - no, maybe to try again to reflash, interim beta

u
ucher.u 27.12.19

Vladimir Kovalev
First, the registry bahnul, then the mother in otkazku gone.. interesting. )
Like we have on live graphics card to change.. Yes nicho not, I always do. xD)
Contacts all right stuck? Maybe you messed up and not correctly put in?
In General, the error 99 need from the mother to change and not steamed.

M
MagicHero 27.12.19

Vladimir Kovalev
Vladimir Kovalev wrote:
the PCB of the card interfered with tight plug 8-pin, does it affected? He closed it,
You a case not the 6+2 pin plug? and then maybe you just those extra 2 pin managed upside-down stick? Yes, there is the difficult but as they say, power is - do not mind )))

V

Everything is correctly inserted, namely 6+2, but rails is prevented, slightly clipped them carefully, and stopped in the PCB to abut, but not in this case, the penultimate version of the beta BIOS has established business

V

Although still now it is not clear how it will continue to get along

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

Vladimir Kovalev wrote:
slightly clipped them neatly
flick photo

M
MagicHero 27.12.19

Vladimir Kovalev
Flick photo inserted 6+2 power and I hope you plugged off, Yes, I understand that nonsense but my brother got burned when the screw connecting the power during operation of the computer.

V

Of course not gain you what, comrades, is just there to interfere with the grooves of the connection pins 2 + 6, rested quite a bit in the PCB of the motherboard, msi is not quite well thought out...I blade and cut a little, assembled together this 8пиновом contact, and he snap to the end; there was a minuscule but nevertheless, exactly it was not included....most pinned different - start not on the latest version of BIOS 2015, and the crude beta 2013....

V

SPR1GGAN
There are barely visible, plastic cut blade

V

Not care already, just to work, the system is reset completely, because trash was pretty...after the gtx 760, from November 13, there was an ancient matrox pci with 4 mb (estimate and...and it helped))) in network out, then 3d HD5770, then the sapphire HD 6770 (temporarily out of the situation)..of course there are layered well, and today...first msi wheeled firewood, then threw directly from amd...then all of a sudden itch to update the driver for asmedia USB 3.0....and here it is conflictana...rebooted...and all...BSOD hard....so finally decided to upgrade the OS

V

Wish to me good luck)

V

And, of course, it is time to change platform....apparently....to Reisen, though, go

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

Vladimir Kovalev
Have software Display Driver Uninstaller, which rubs ALL the wood on the video card and nothing to demolish unnecessary ,I have Windows for more than 3 years ,7 updated to 10 ,it works without freezes and bugs