3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seva Demyanov 27.12.19 08:03 pm

Trainer.. hihihihi.. (Beholder 2)

Already made a trainer for Beholder 2? I brutally just waiting to come out for example from the same MrAntiFuna, but he still does it. MB someone else did? Two days had passed by the time the game could have made a thread of the trainer, Yes, not even the freezing time is also necessary. Just wasn't planning to go myself, because it's difficult for me(DADADADADA AND SHAW). Or throw off the guide, how to cheat money/prestige, or just stop time in the game. Thanks in advance.
7 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaum 27.12.19

Seva Demyanov
All easily cracked... I would say even very easily through CE. Time is also broken and only one time per game has dropped

M
Maksim Banackiy 27.12.19

Haim
and as the time to hack using CE ?

X
Xaum 27.12.19

Maxim Banatski
hours*60+minutes
For example: 1:40 need to look for a 100 (1*60+40)
All elementary to impossible
Frozen 9 hours and not strained

M
Maksim Banackiy 27.12.19

Haim
something does not work it is time to stop, can describe in detail?

A
Anklava 27.12.19

Maxim Banicki wrote:
Haim
something does not work it is time to stop, can describe in detail?
He is all described,I also figured it out myself.
Well, they gave you 8 minutes, run Cheat Engine,choose process,Beholder 2, 8 minutes multiplied by 60 seconds,and get 480сек,so start looking for a 480,spend for example 5 seconds to salute the great leader(by the way,100%y Stalin,and the game is reminiscent of our Stalinist times=),do dropouts 475 and so on until there is one value, I usually put min 9(540сек)and freeze is enough. Money generally just break,earn a certain amount of money,look,spend,otzivi,and until you spend the amount on the screen will not change..the authority and the money break down. In my opinion,with just enough money to hack that out of the house not kicked out,but breaking everything, killing the game's interest..
PS
Try to hack,put the amount you need,save the game and then load,the amount needs to change.

D
Den 27.12.19

Also highly recommend not to put more than 1000 minutes, otherwise the game may hang between locations... it is Better to add if not enough, but without perezagruzit and, Yes, save often, don't be lazy.

R
RAZMIK04 27.12.19

I've been waiting for this trainer, its still no.