3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DangerDuck 27.12.19 08:06 pm

Low FPS (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

I bought AC:O and decided to play. The computer I have is quite powerful and under the recommended system requirements suitable. i7 3770, GTX 1060 6gb,8 GB of RAM. Far Cry 5 on ultra gives 50fps and Aviation constantly jumps from 40 to 20. How to fix it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
kukava_d 27.12.19

DangerDuck wrote:
How to fix it?
Increase the RAM to 16 GB and install the PERC on the newer! And what's Far cry 5?! They have different engines!

k
kukava_d 27.12.19

DangerDuck
Put simply high (not ultra) settings and get 45-60 frames!

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.12.19

DangerDuck
+ dice 8 GB of RAM, if you want to play new games without problems should be 16 GB of RAM,

S
Sirey Hramovnik 27.12.19

The author, perhaps a percent or vidyuhi overheating and trottling occurs

l
lesorub88 27.12.19

50 FPS is not PC but

L
Luka_gg 27.12.19

DangerDuck wrote:
The computer I have a fairly powerful i7 3770, GTX 1060 6gb,8 GB of RAM
When 3770 from 2012 and 1060 (or 980 of 2014 or 690 of 2013) have become a powerful? It's not even TOP in his time was. But there is no doubt that even the high card is drawn, but the CPU in question IN THIS GAME.
So, the dips in FPS in the game are connected with a large load on the CPU. Want to improve the situation, then lochte FPS at 30-40 frames.
I have the same symptoms, only in urban locations, with the CPU under 100%. In this case, the 6 cores will solve Your question, and my improved 2700 on 8 cores.
No matter how much I did not watch the video all of them are marked dips to 20 or even TWO frames:
Spoiler
In theory the RAM should be enough. Of course, when referring to the paging file there will be failures, but the people I play with 8 GB.
Then focus on RAM, game settings, overheating, HOWEVER, everyone forgot that this Assassin's Creed: Origins:
Спойлерhttps://www.playground.ru/blogs/assassins_creed_odyssey/modder_vyyavil_prichinu_plohoj_proizvoditelnost_odyssey-319867/
Which on a couple of Odysseus is famous for its bad optimization, not because of denovo or VM protekt, and in the first ocherd due to its lousy engine, uchityvaya serious PC build, so pull acceleration Opera/processor and suffer lochte FPS.

B
Bupycop 27.12.19

DangerDuck
The game is dependent on the percent, but it you have a weak link, hence, these results FPSOs.

M
MadONYX 27.12.19

I have this game took place when I had percents i7 3770K overclocking of 4.7 percent and constantly sinker 100% vidyaha was 1070. The drawdown was due to percent. And you have no right to be. And vidyaha not top. Don't be surprised such drawdown
8 of RAM is not enough. When my 16 game ate 8-10
But there is still a lot of moments with drivers and programs on the computer. They also affect the performance. If Windows is crappy and the registers are cluttered up, it can also affect fps. If the temperature of the Prots of the mother, etc., this is also an option of subsidence. Viruses, etc. all affect the performance