3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LexHaze3.0 27.12.19 08:06 pm

Games for the ps plus subscription

That is the question. Let's say I activate the ps plus subscription for a month, and get free games this month on your account, and they will appear in my library of games in the ps plus section. And let's say after 2-3 months I again connect this subscription, but to be heard will have other games. Will I be able to install those games that I took the subscription earlier? Or you can install them only at the time of distribution?
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
An__ei 27.12.19

LexHaze3.0
Basically most of the games in the library will remain forever only when you have activated the subscription no matter what break in these games when there is no activation plus the weight of the badge , but there are games typically top because of the greed of developers if you activate psplus there is a break it is already free to play only for the money to buy , they weigh lock. I this office under the table put some kind of politicized even the servers all over the hill and inveterate Russophobes.

F
FallenGhost 27.12.19

LexHaze3.0
You can, for they you will always be in the library. But only if you activated the subscription, because when it is not - and will not play.