3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anakaru 27.12.19 08:11 pm

After the extraction point of the ore does not disappear from the map (No Man's Sky)

I'm coming to the point, there is extracted all the ore, leaving behind huge pits, but the system of giving a flying fuck. If to scan, ore hanging in the air. In the end, returning to the same place and wanting to find resources, I stomp within a kilometre of the place where mined and tearing my hair out.
Help to fix a bug.
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 27.12.19

this is the game you need to fix, I'm so on the galaxies they wandered through the signals... tin...

S
Siniy Kot 27.12.19

anakaru
the best method of extraction is to put 5 pieces of ore autobuilder where find the source, then stick close to base immediately (so you can teleportals to it from any part of the galaxy) and teleport there( so you can teleport to both sides)
Oh and don't forget to put beacons, and other indicators of the map from players in the game like is not provided, and of the base are called accordingly, for example (megaregulator), and let them collect on the sly. The sources of ore from the autobuilder are not depleted, although written back. Everyone gathers at 250 for 20 minutes, just to 7 on the ore source, run the bases for 5 minutes, collect a full pants of happiness, instead of svatatsya on the planet, charge avtosborke from the socket and again fanitsya.
So fun to play, and the landscape manipulator better tunnels to dig...he exhaust resources just.