3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 27.12.19 08:11 pm

Help to understand with Preston Garvey does not give new quests (Fallout 4)

Preston Garvey does not give any quests or any quest after the First step,in theory it should give 3 tasks for the protection of settlements,but the conversation, no.There is a mod We Minutemen tried disabling does not help.In General, help who knows how it can be cured.Found the console command but I don't know what to prescribe.
21 Comments
Sort by:
O
OTMOROZKO1992 27.12.19

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Allah loves you! Enjoy your problem, there are many to kill Queston Garvey can't it all already exhausted their missions.

N
Niko Sidney 27.12.19

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
give the saves to drive

n
nestrbob 27.12.19

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
You may be refused entry into Minutemen ? In fact, when the delivery quests Garvey , it automatically gives the job to the next , it is not necessary to resume the dialogue .
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D1%88%D0%B0%D0%B3

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 27.12.19

ОТМОРОЗКО1992
Hey you're a fucking comedian. you wrong topic don't you think?the theme for the Troll LVL 80 to be in a different section

D

Niko Sidney
my saves I assume you don't fit, there will be crashes because of mods mestastable 247 pieces.

D

nestrbob
the fact of the matter is that this individual is silent like a fish fuck it))Yes, I know about the wiki foul only this great game,and what console commands to prescribe and in what order I h.. mom knows
in Minitest I joined helped with the raiders at the farm of Abernethy and Tenpins bluff helped with the raiders handed the quest Preston went to combat zones,and Kate, came to sanctuary to this Preston and he is silent

n
nestrbob 27.12.19

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Check your quests , all side quests . Perhaps , to continue the branches of the plot , lacking the completion of some tasks .

T
T6000 27.12.19

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Let me suggest that you have among all your pile of mods installed such as disablemmradian (Disable the re-quests of the Minutemen) and perhaps because such glucan?! Although I play and I have all the rules with this mod.

O
OTMOROZKO1992 27.12.19

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Well why be rude right? Theme I'm not mistaken, because the real Preston is tired of. Besides, I wasn't offended, and anyone else too.

D

ОТМОРОЗКО1992
Of Allah as it is not correct to mention it seems to me,maybe I'm the odd naklatsal not deny it in General passed,we have different concepts of sense of humor apparently,I see that you are adequate in General, good for you.
Preston tires maybe not me,probably a bug I caught specific and if only he told me the whole line of quests about the Minutemen is not ruined.

nestrbob
checked all quests completed including side.

T6000
there is no such mod I there stood fashion we Minutemen so he probably has bahenol.
Sandrock
Yeah just to be happy and still is))

D

he figured out

D

I do not remember,most likely console commands prescribed,try a new game

F
Fudo13 27.12.19

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
how was it tell me I have the exact same situation I don't know what to do

F
Fudo13 27.12.19

well, tell?Deseptikons.STARSCREAM

D

here describes the commands for quests http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/bag_s_kvestami_prestona_garvi-893049/
look at what the quest is stuck and write commands.

F
Fudo13 27.12.19

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM the trouble is that I can't start the main side quests, I do the lock had seized but dopki such as the protection of the settlements or the clearing of new it issue has ceased

D

Fudo13
fashion set or pure play?

F
Fudo13 27.12.19

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
put actually he stopped vydovat the side effects after I installed it we Minutemen

D

Fudo13
delete this mod because of it problems.

F
Fudo13 27.12.19

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
Have udelal but he never gives the job just says some stuff like"thank you for recovering the minute man and when second time click on the radiology it asks what you need and a nice ring box