3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpoilerSpoilerovich 27.12.19 08:11 pm

How to keep Wynne? (Dragon Age: Origins)

The fact that I first poured the blood of the dust,and then go to the mage tower.
There brought Wynn and went on.But when you return to the camp - Wynne begins to occur and leaves.As I understand it from the urn.With a healer in the party very well moving and do not want to lose.Is there a thread way,anyone,cheats identity is going to keep her in the party?
In the Camp not to go back to the dealer I have a lot to buy.
26 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nhiar 27.12.19

What can I say...Oops)
Chita is not present,and plot line, but will leave if the ballot box is desecrated.Probably more, and Liliana had to kill?

K
Kine 27.12.19

Yeah Leelanau funny happened )))

N
Nhiar 27.12.19

Minimum number of characters at the end of the game I was 3 muzzle: I'm Alistair(or replace) and Ogren.
Ogren was not able to kick/kill no matter how tried.

S
SpoilerSpoilerovich 27.12.19

No, Liliana, I haven't brought to the ballot box.It is a pity that there is no way :(( Then the next question. Mandatory visits to the camp will be once persuaded everyone to join? And can console add empty bottles?

N
Nhiar 27.12.19

Mandatory visits to the camp 2.The first is a prophetic dream about Arhidemona,and the second is to attack the screamers.
But uh...almost half of the dialogues with characters available only in the camp.And the bottles break it up artmonkey if needed.It's easier.Values like integers 4хбитные need to look for.

p
popyuk 27.12.19

Pliz explain why Liliana to kill ?

N
Nhiar 27.12.19

popyuk , uh...no reason or if you don't like it)
Once you agree with the proposal of sektantov to destroy the urn, if she's in a band with you,you'll make the isterek and tried to kill him.Or camp after talking inflates and leave.

p
popyuk 27.12.19

No, I just don't understand the remark about killing Liliana. I sectarians immediately slammed, too bold.
PS And red girl I actually like )))

A
Antoine777 27.12.19

Chita is not present,and plot line, but will leave if the ballot box is desecrated.Probably more, and Liliana had to kill?
_______
there is a cheat, here it is: runscript zz_dropparty, during the introduction you get to the selection menu of the party, where presented almost all the characters. No current Sheila.

Ogren was not able to kick/kill no matter how tried.
_________
it can kill like when Branca award take, there is an option I need a Golem, take life Agrena. Really if he becomes a Golem I have not tested

Ps
no, you can't Ogren to turn into a Golem... Sorry

o
outsoul 27.12.19

To add characters you need to register cheat runscript zz_addparty numbers
1 - Alistair
2 - Dog
3 - Morrigan
4 - winn
5 - Sheila
6 - Stan
7 - Zevran
8 - Ogren
9 - Leliana
10 Logan
you can also add 2 of the Persians as I understand they were in the team at E3
runscript e3_party – Adds Yorick and Daveta team

PS,can't remember exactly the figure you need to enter name or if the name here
1 - Alistair
2 - Dog
3 - Morrigan
4 - Wynne
5 - Shale
6 - Sten
7 - Zevran
8 - Oghren
9 - Leliana
10 - Loghain

d
dyost 27.12.19

outsoul Oooh, seriously.
But if I do not have DLS I can add some?
I would still sectarians did not believe, I immediately they slashed them.

C
Chernyy Grifon 27.12.19

I, too, these idiots killed, and by the way did not know that Liliana has to go. I have it and Morrie was all sooo good :)

F
FIRING 27.12.19

Depends how's your relationship with winn and what is the pumping effect if all possible, that winn remains , I have left only then when every conversation spoken , tyzh maleficar etc.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 27.12.19

Ha! So winn was you need two things:

1. Good attitude(give her gifts, books, scrolls, and run her personal quest.)
Developed 2 effect.(in the first place it solves a lot of problems)
You can make Wynne a blood mage and would be available to it without batting an eye.

Leliana will attack you if doing her personal quest, kill Margolin, and the conversation in the camp to say Leliana that struggle with a sense of revenge and cruelty should not be. This will toughen the character Leliana and it will be purple on the ashes of Andraste.

Sheila really funny I went out the dispute Branca and Karitiana decided in favor of Branca. Sheila did not take with him, and the camp lied to Sheila(with high persuasion) that no Karitiana and no anvil on deep tracks not seen =) Well, the stones gave her=)

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.12.19

U menya vopros po Leliane.After Marzolain ya ee ozestochu a lubov mutit's nei mozno be prodolzat?

T
Tiger[Overmind] 27.12.19

Tabuhov Alexander

Especially for you answer - MOZNO!!!!1111

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 27.12.19

Tabuhov Alexander
And what's the winn? :D

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.12.19

A zache Wynne mne esli u menya est Morrigan i mod Caracter respesialization?

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.12.19

Igra zdelana Voobshe tak,chto esli vi otigrivaete plohogo to u vas budet odna komanda.
A esli horoshego drugaya.Zdes takze odobrenia vashim deistviyam.
'Plohoi- Sten,Morrigan, Zev, Alistar[ot nego izbavitsa nevozmozno}Tolko v konce.
Horoshi-Alistar, Wynne, Leliana.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 27.12.19

Ooh, comrade, in my opinion, you are not reading the topic name.