3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheSkaylerZzZ 27.12.19 08:11 pm

Kraft. Your recipes (How to Survive)

I suggest you to write here your recipes. I found and did?
163 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valera Ivashkin 27.12.19

Almost everything in the game is opened, it can only be a couple of missed

D
Daemon009 27.12.19

Could guide gash in crafts, etc.)

V
Valera Ivashkin 27.12.19

What's the point?
The only recipes which were not included in the game guide-Kraft, wouldn't apply to anything, except to give to the monkey, such a thing as a bag, it is not in the recipes, but draw it to something to use it, it is like a cat, I'll know what to connect

L
LLIyCTpuJIa 27.12.19

Valera Ivashkin
A cat with a feather !

S
Shumi178 27.12.19

the bag XS Yak scratchiti??

L
Logan_33 27.12.19

Shumi178
The skin patch and thread

C
CTuKC 27.12.19

how to make a metal protection for the hands?

m
mad_enis 27.12.19

CTuKC, take the metal greaves and pair with a steel plate.

C
CTuKC 27.12.19

thank you

A
Arthur Kaufman 27.12.19

and why do we need glasses?

m
mad_enis 27.12.19

Arthur Kaufman, to craft optical sight for the duration.

O
OnlineOffice 27.12.19

Guys where to find the starter motor on a mission to repair the boat?!

R
RAZAN1105 27.12.19

OnlineOffice
He was with Andrew. He asks for a piece of raw meat and having it give starter.

R
RAZAN1105 27.12.19

By the way, careful with the red stone! Combining it with any weapon, the latter may not be dismantled or add.

J
JOKERIVAN 27.12.19

how to make a crossbow?

M
Metropihalich 27.12.19

Please note that not all recipes are public. Crossbow( wooden bow+roller+arm) can clinch only the 1st of the heroes, same thing for optical sights - only the 3rd ( short pipe+glasses).
the two mahabbah is the rifle ( grip, manual compressor, long pipe, hardware) and machine gun ( arm, tank, long pipe, hardware), especially if slapped on them by the red stone ;)
From one explosive bottle you can get 10 explosive arrows ( if the ability to swing) but that's just not always to get to the barrier you =(

D
Dok11 27.12.19

The explosives where to find great for blowing up walls. If a normal chainsaw to add 1бачок, it will be reinforced chainsaw. First aid kit my friends tell me how to collect.

D
Dok11 27.12.19

With the explosives dealt - Molotov with the fertilizer mix and ready. Everything on the island Kovacs.

M
Metropihalich 27.12.19

Dok11 , no way. Kits only find a recipe for them there. Kovac also said in the video-this is my gift to you;). We can then Dschach add. and while lacelock only plant+rag, roasted white flower and tonic( the bottle with water +round fruit+compressor). Well, serious food( such as meat with mushrooms and fish with potatoes) hits raises sensitive

M
Metropihalich 27.12.19

By the way, I forgot here about the DLC mention. In Dlthe is given a fireproof suit( now I can go into burning bushes to go, not burning;))and incendiary ammo for the samopaly( gasoline + ammo).