3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 27.12.19 08:13 pm

Every thirty seconds, - minutes, 5 seconds lag (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I lowered everything to low, put 1280x720. Here is my laptop:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4030U, 1.9 GHz OC: Windows 7 Ultimate X64 video Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 840m, 2 VRAM RAM: 6,00 GB

Yes, it's not a cake, but the game is, I think, should at least go to 30 fps on low and not right. so. It is very annoying and almost impossible to play.

It may have any fixes or workarounds
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 27.12.19

Maybe you have a HDD with some sort of crap or some of the components of iron that is not okay,so at the minimum salary you have no problem must go.

A
Apokalipsis113 27.12.19

i3-4030U, 1.9 GHz
We must look at the eating plan. Most likely there is adaptive or balanced plan from which the CPU does not hold frequency.
RAM: 6,00 GB
Little. The paging file to increase you can try. Oh and be sure to have a paging file on the same local drive as the game.

Frieze not on the chart, but because of the lack of resources for logic.

M
Marquess 27.12.19

Apokalipsis113

but for ordinary people, what do I do ? To change something from parts or software some to download ?

A
Apokalipsis113 27.12.19

Marquess
Control panel, power options, set high performance. Protect the points, that would be all there was the preservation of low battery and high performance.
win+pause, advanced system settings, advanced, performance options, advanced, virtual memory, set for 8 gigs on the disk system and disk games.
Well, in the control panel NVIDIA in the management of the 3D settings make sure the mode is maximum performance.
Banal ccleaner to periodically clean the system, a set of background apps to minimize.

M
Marquess 27.12.19

Apokalipsis113

the first 3 lines, for laptop safe ? I haven't done that before, what if something goes wrong

A
Apokalipsis113 27.12.19

Marquess
Nothing is safe I don't recommend it. This is a common setup, simply through the ass porasian in the system.
By the way if there is to monitor the performance of the laptop - they can look there.

g
gennaz 27.12.19

Marquess
I tested it and no problems with performance are not met.
Spoiler
In your case, you should try nvidia inspector
Spoiler

M
Marquess 27.12.19

gennaz
Apokalipsis113
saa0891

thank you, guys <3

H
HinataKawa1 27.12.19

There was such problem, dared transfer the game to a disc /S

M
Marquess 27.12.19

HinataKawa1

memory is not enough, unfortunately. If only to redistribute, but you need to reinstall Windu

H
HinataKawa1 27.12.19

Marquess
Put the classic version then. In difayn edition vseravno nothing has really corrected the\added. Current in 2 times more space is required.

M
Marquess 27.12.19

HinataKawa1

there's 3 other completely act like

H
HinataKawa1 27.12.19

Marquess
Well, of course. Added ARKS around a few rivers and fucked up out of nowhere appeared a fog of death. And a couple of empty seats with the enemy. Such a remake. Oh yeah, I removed the puzzle in the temple of Zan-deci. Probably for juvenile fuck did.

That's what altered, so the physics of fabrics. Broke it. And the balance broke with accuracy of 95% at high levels not for someone not to get. But the chance to crit 90% for a multiplier of 400%. Worthy. Resist to fire almost all enemies. Here come the Pyromancer, good luck.

Shit Def edishen.

M
Marquess 27.12.19

HinataKawa1

I then try as wrote above, if that doesn't work, you will pass the classics. Thanks for the help

H
HinataKawa1 27.12.19

Marquess
XS. I just faced problem on his old laptop and then on the ultra played when moved to /S. same thing when I got up to the top bake. Coincidence?

H
HinataKawa1 27.12.19

Marquess
I never proposed a solution.
If possible, the network has a portable and a clean build of Windows, try to see something like that and put. This question is poorly understand, but if there really occupy less space, that you might...

M
Marquess 27.12.19

HinataKawa1

well, thank you very much. Going on the weekends to try

T
Temporum 27.12.19

gennaz wrote:
I tested it and no problems with performance are not met.
Why to test fps first game on the ship, where even the calculator will give 60fps ?)) Test on the coast of the Reaper )
HinataKawa1 wrote:
In difayn edition vseravno nothing has really corrected the\added. Current in 2 times more space is required.
Takes 2 times more space because it has 2 games, classic and Def, look in the folders )
Marquess
Do as you're told Apokalipsis113