3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2000Arsen 27.12.19 08:13 pm

Can I buy all the DLC at the normal price. (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Now sold The Elder Scrolls® Online Collection for 2000 discounted, but there's only 6 dlc, no 5. In General, there is a possibility to buy all the dlc at a price not higher than 3000, while I have the standard version of the game (bought for 900 rubles, about two years ago)?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Preston 27.12.19

2000Arsen
Those 4 DLS, which is not enough and not really that needed, because it's just Dungey (2 Danza in each DLS). The last fifth, Marchmar, its worth a buy, but the discounts at least a year will not be exact on it.

J
JoKeRD07 27.12.19

2000Arsen
Oh, you missed your chance. In November for repeated visits to markmail gave

2000Arsen 27.12.19

Prestоn
There is only 3 dlc two Ganja in Murkmire and The Clockwork City is fully realized, and together they are 4000 crown at the same time that I had these crown, I will need another 2000 R (I have 500 + 3000 1,500 R 750 R 500). In the end 4000 R that is already out too much.

P
Preston 27.12.19

2000Arsen
exactly a little mistake. Then you can advise only to buy a subscription and received the crowns to buy these DLC for just the crown to buy this yourself). And what about special offers discounts, there is an option to wait until Christmas. But I can say that never seen Sosa sold the publication, which included generally all DLS. Usually the latter is always specifically not buy.
Spoiler do not worry, nufarm gold and buy whatever you want without donation

F
Fars Fars 27.12.19

how do you gold in the crown that translate

D
Deimos-D 27.12.19

Fars Fars
buy Crown gold Barcelona on the trading sites or using Deep in the store.
Guide how to buy crown items with gold.

As the purchase/sale of Coron:
Tamriel Crown EU Exchange (TCE)
https://discord.gg/WCPp7kJ

z
zhekazloy 27.12.19

Prestоn wrote:
The last fifth, Marchmar, its worth a buy, but the discounts at least a year will not be exact on it.
Markmail - were distributed free of charge last month as a daily reward for logging into the game - the fact I was very surprised...(content this DLC has not even looked...)

on the subject
it really is better to make a subscription and then for the crown to decide what you really need.

I need Orsinium(MAG craft set. good content and volume))
Cyrodiil (PVP)
Morrowind because it's Morrowind content on hurrah))
Clockwork city -so-so content BUT the transmutation)
Summerset Isle is so-so content(personally, even infuriated me well, it is tedious monotonous), BUT JEWELRY(well, maybe more of the Psijic possibke)

other weather do... Guild on the fan...