3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kompik1000 15.09.19 02:43 pm

what else can you win ? (World of Tanks)

7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 15.09.19

In Steel hunter play

k
kompik1000 15.09.19

and give gold or.... ?

B
BIG_CrasheR 15.09.19

Nicholas Unwavering
How many days taken 25, if not particularly tense?

N

kompik1000
about gold do not dream. Silver use

N

BIG_CrasheR
depends on skill, Internet, computer and luck. It took me 230 fights.

B
BIG_CrasheR 15.09.19

Nicholas Unwavering
Nicholas Unshakable wrote:
It took me 230 fights.
Clearly, this many and long.
Seen a successful setup: scoops-tank+Kutch on max speed and armor+3хзарядная gun (not a shell) and almost every battle top1. Sorry, wanted a day or two to do everything.

W
WaRHunter1513 15.09.19

It was necessary in the first two days to fill extent in the hunter. Since 3 days has become much harder to do, because there are people playing so to speak platoon solo mode, and those who are already pumped 25 degree is simply no longer afraid and was just got high on all and collected all the discharged cargo . And by the way the mode is not so greedy, I have in this fps more than the randomness, an average of about 160 fps, and the randomness depending on the card ranges from 60 to 150 fps and I have a PC Yes, wittingly average. And Yes, if you did not bother to take a 25 degree day 3-4, as I'm playing about 5-10 fights a day, the amount left 35 fights and 25 degree in my pocket. And Yes, the regime is heavily dependent on luck. And now the hunter is really like have to take the drum fugasity and post all, but they take out almost everyone with one drum.