3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metis163 27.12.19 08:14 pm

The bug with ore. (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good time of day. I think this post will be interesting only to the same geeks like me.
The bottom line is that I decided to collect all orichalc on the map. In the end 2 units of ore available for collection, what I propose to write into the caliper Yubisofta, I have not yet answered)
33 Comments
Sort by:
v
vstorspb 27.12.19

The theme and the bug is old, I personally found the official forum topic AC Oddysey Unobtainable Orichalcum Fragment and wrote there. The theme exists practically from the start of the game, is here
Спойлерhttps://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1939695-AC-Oddysey-Unobtainable-Orichalcum-Fragment
Personally, I couldn't collect 2 pieces, both under bridges was. It was a shame, because the card I bought. The General idea of branch - patch should work. The order time has passed, I personally these 2 things still not checked, as they are now, reach your hands to accomplish your goal.

s
solo837 27.12.19

Metis163
The same nerd as you are responsible. Yubiki already it seems everything is fixed and fixed all the not matched orichalcea. Found this? Come screen. We write.

M
Metis163 27.12.19

solo837
Not corrected. I just checked today. Tried screenshots here of places to fill, but that does not work.
As if the latest version is 1.1.1

s
solo837 27.12.19

Metis163
I'm not all of the ore collected, but a friend of mine collected everything and there was no such problem. Write where is the location in which.

v
vstorspb 27.12.19

So, now I checked those 2 things were not going with me. And about which I wrote on bikovska the forum. 1 piece fixed, one that was at Malice (Malis) right under the title Bay of Xerxes (Xerxes Bay?). I now quietly picked up.
But the 2nd piece it was not to pick up, and left. I honestly just do not imagine how it can pick up - so it stuck. It is in Attica, the lower piece in region Sieged Plains (Besieged Plains?). See the screenshots

A piece not even fit. More:

Where on the map:

solo837
Help campers. Version game much latest.

v
vstorspb 27.12.19

About the second piece which did not pick up I made a video that was all clear and evident, especially to those who all gathered:

A
ArXangel_ann 27.12.19

vstorspb wrote:
especially those who are all gathered:
I think they mean achivku Look, but don't buy and believe that all in the game 50 pieces. Like her was no problem.
Under the bridge in Attica Yes, not fixed. I also can not get.

s
solo837 27.12.19

ArXangel_ann
but the way under the bridge in Attica I have collected

A
ArXangel_ann 27.12.19

solo837
and you can screen, pliz?)

s
solo837 27.12.19

only a little late, not in the game now

M
Metis163 27.12.19

Unfortunately, I was not at the computer. Southwest of the above piece of fortress and close to her pond. Here in this ore. But to dive is not possible and even if the game crashes about 10 minutes of trying

M
Metis163 27.12.19

solo837
Not the main screen. And the story is collected. I tried the NPC to kill that all together, tried to crawl sometime. Tried to shoot the ore. Even the skill of the bull was trying to texture in. All to no purpose

v
vstorspb 27.12.19

solo837
If you didn't buy a card with orichalcum, you can not prove anything what you have collected, and what isn't. Because without bought card orichalcum does not appear on a conventional map, as iron, obsidian, and whatever else. If you find this bridge and seskrini what you have there is nothing underneath, it means that this piece is added only to cardholders. Anyway, waiting for the screen.

v
vstorspb 27.12.19

Metis163
It seems solo837 us just trolls

A
ArXangel_ann 27.12.19

vstorspb wrote:
this means that this piece is added only to cardholders
no - the pieces are all the same, just with the map know where to find them, and without a map looking for the sound. I don't have a card. The piece to have, can not get it.

s
solo837 27.12.19

s
solo837 27.12.19

Specifically for the gullible. If anything, trolling and cheating are two different things

v
vstorspb 27.12.19

solo837
Take all my bad words and thoughts back, Sori. But you've seen my screenshots, my video?! How do you explain this? And most importantly how he got it??? Do you have any guesses there?

A
ArXangel_ann 27.12.19

solo837
vstorspb
Well, it means this is a floating bug. Or it is necessary to perform a special ritual dance =)))

s
solo837 27.12.19

vstorspb
No problem. I guess the thing. Only when the game came out, immediately began to complain about not slinking of orichalc and They fixed it in the first patch. I immediately took it. Then, they seem in some kind of update added the handrails on the bridge. That's just what they did I don't know.