3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomas Freeze 27.12.19 08:14 pm

And dude, the skulls unkillable? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Cheto I can't finally them even hurt,once the onion has turned the division off and then purely because he didn't see me and I all the arrows later.I like the game they kill or nothing I spend time here?

Spoiler
28 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YaR face2face 27.12.19

Tomas Freeze
Himself with such in his time faced, the skull shows a large gap in the level. Like more than ten, so you can then come back court, as they only protect one chest.)

K
Ka63oH 27.12.19

In theory this scolopaci really 1v1, but the point?)

T
Tomas Freeze 27.12.19

Stroganov.G.K
so a chest that I cleaned out already))just wondering what kind of immortal are here lasit)and most importantly has circulated a skill to jump with a sword on top and somehow it doesn't work.Off a cliff and tried to throw them and shit.

G
Gera95 27.12.19

Tomas Freeze
This new super-boevka. :)

Y
YaR face2face 27.12.19

Tomas Freeze
Also then quietly stole out of the trunk.) And Yes, kill them until you succeed.

R
Roman_Rid 27.12.19

These devils either the 26th, or 28th LVL. I do not remember exactly

v
vlan0 27.12.19

This means that the battle with the enemy will be fatal. He has a much higher level character +5. You can only kill him have to try very hard. The character makes one with two strokes and the character it inflicts very little damage. No hidden attack or dart him much do not have. Just to pump the hero and then again with them to join the fight. If you play evenly and pump levels, not to go in the area with much higher level character, the enemies almost never occurs.

T
Tomas Freeze 27.12.19

vlan0
I have understood,the locations are divided by levels but with a in Alexandria where it says 6-8ur touring the skull thugs and wallet with two shots of the bow?)

H
Hanzo666 27.12.19

Tomas Freeze
If you do not understand such basic concepts in the games as symbols the emblem of the skull of your opponent, then you should stop playing games. You're either too old or too stupid.

J
JolyMau5 27.12.19

Hanzo666
I agree with you, it only caps the written word the ENEMY is TOO STRONG FOR YOU help, though and then most likely will climb.

T
Tomas Freeze 27.12.19

Hanzo666
neither one nor the other.(not old and stupid) hmm,cheto I do not recall such games,apparently games where strong enemies are shown in the top skulls are not interested in me)in Sobieraj was kind of similar so there's all kill even the stock weapons,or at least in the beginning of the game you will never slip enemies that you can fight the current after beating the game))
Casein
the fact that the enemy is Hey guys I knew,but what from 15 arrows to the head he didn't do a damn paralyzed,but rather quite a bit, gave me the idea of who the enemy is sometimes some sort of sentinels of the chest,or at XS,the hell of ancient Egypt everything is possible.
and what the fuck are the top enemies of touring the crowds at the locations where 6-8 of SD?

v
vlan0 27.12.19

Well, even if caught, not to get them in sight. If noticed better run, or fight and try to fill up, but if more than one to survive in combat will help only a miracle (skill and direct hand-eye), it is better to blame. Swing and a normal weapon is the only way. This is one mechanic of the game. Similarly Felicity they generally wander constantly in all locations, but they are normally able to win only towards the end of the game. There was a case just two Pilikata and my character met in one place, took the fight, Yes it was tough, but a legendary weapon, pumping and tenacity is a recipe for victory!!!

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

waiting for more stupid))
the pirates came out of the Lord))

B
Bupycop 27.12.19

Tomas Freeze
You're probably still not paying attention, for those are the robbers, who in the prologue, you and your son was seized and taken to the temple, Biek even commented when you first come back to these criminals(this once again proves that you did twice).

T
Tomas Freeze 27.12.19

SPR1GGAN
And you do not have enough space on the forum chtoli?))

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

Tomas Freeze
no,just laughing with the fact,after hacking risky the influx of new topics)

T
Tomas Freeze 27.12.19

SPR1GGAN
ETOGES obvious,isn't it? The meaning of your indignation?)))the game went on sale the forum is alive again,all passed and the forum is dead,now came in torrents and the forum is back online.)) BL what's wrong with that.
PS don't know how long you're on the forum (too lazy in the profile view) but I for a few years and not such topics are seen)

T
Tomas Freeze 27.12.19

vlan0
and tell me pls. how to kill silently from behind in stealth?and then I have current to stun it.and stunned not poison to apply.

T
Tomas Freeze 27.12.19

pump up to 16 ur back to Siwa and demolished almost all HP Archer,it's hard to be true but I realized that you can kill them but for my level this is still a pain in the ass.))thank you to all concerned.

v
vlan0 27.12.19

Tomas Freeze
1) the level of the enemy should be no more character, or hidden strike to be applied for the partial damage. But there are opponents such as captain in the camps, even at maximum pumping weapons and characters, they can fully damage a hidden kick. But I got all the 2 pieces with them have trouble.
2) Pumping the hidden blade.
3) don't forget to mix on his heels.
Opponents in the game even on nightmare level is very roundnose, their review is very small, even the large fortress to clean up from enemies easier, the main thing is to be careful and not rush. Animals and enemies on horses on the roads bring more problems, shoot straight, and walk hell to catch up.