3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smartivan 27.12.19 08:15 pm

On the highest level (Grim Dawn)

After patch B29 I started playing this game, I got 85 level, walked the game online and I see that there are characters who are level 99 or 116 level, etc. How it happened?

Now moved on to the complexity of the absolute, and there are enemies above level 85 and they demolished me from a few blows. What is going on and how is it to explain or solve this problem?

I thought that the problem is due to the fact that a character initially began to play pirates. But it was not there I created a new character on the license using the cheats quickly checked that there also shows that 85 the maximum level and experience then typed.
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 27.12.19

smartivan
The maximum level in the game - 85
And those weaklings citaristi, and the monsters viceurovnove this feature is taken from Titan quest

Z
Zewer 27.12.19

if you are on Ultimate all sotet, then you have pers not dressed correctly!
and better throw a screenshot with your statemi!

l
lisek4702 27.12.19

Of course the game is beautiful and the area is such that the pull to come every millimeter,but the game balance sucks.The specialty at all like the move idea.

Z
Zhasl 27.12.19

Actually maximum with the DLC Ashes of Malmouth -100 , but with future DLC probably Forgotten Gods will rise to 120 levels or maybe more ,who knows , so we will wait for DLC I can't wait .