3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 27.12.19 08:15 pm

This game sucks the same optimization as in the ERS ? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I'm talking about stuttering and not smooth picture in places that too often get
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 27.12.19

Dragonborn Jughead
only in the RFP stuttering in CS the game crashes when something from the pockets of the corpse start to drink, first aid kit vodka

D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 27.12.19

GrandfatherNem
I litsuha ers, yesterday, just demolition. In the game the constant stuttering was and in places the picture is the type of retarded, fps was between 80 and higher but the feelings below 60

r
robespier26 27.12.19

I have the game prisila only when I load NPC or a piece of card. But it is rare and not interfere. In the rest of the picture is smooth and no stuttering.

C
Coddern 27.12.19

You would have ten years asked

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.12.19

Dragonborn Jughead
It would be nice to see screens monitoring in the moments of stuttering.

D

[Denis]
Well the game I have demolition but there is as characteristic of the Stalker one core was loaded under a hundred, others more weakly, the graphics card is at 70% where when of dynamic rays, but put staticheskie and Frisians is not removed. during stuttering if I had a Lok at 60 frames the fps dramatically dropped to 57, and when turned off the lock then the stuttering of fps was reduced from approximately 80 acres and back. questions to arise

R
RadM0nd 27.12.19

Apparently I have one everything is fine even on an ancient laptop was. Little system though took off, with monitoring in addition
Dragonborn Jughead
For Stalkers kind of like a mod there, which parallelizes the computation.

G
Grandshot 27.12.19

CHN slows because of artificial intelligence, when a large-scale gang war aktiviziruyutsya, for example at the beginning of the swamps. All NPC pereiti of the active capture mode plots in the normal mode, the game immediately begins to fly.

D

Grandshot
I have most frisillo the cordon

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.12.19

Dragonborn Jughead
You have something wrong with your CPU, you can put 1080.It Origins in Alexandria pulls in most of its zhopny areas.Open CPU-Z and see what frequency the RAM works.

L
Limrus 27.12.19

Dragonborn Jughead
Yes

S
SonyK_2 27.12.19

Dragonborn Jughead wrote:
This game sucks the same optimization as in the ERS ?
As for me, Call of Pripyat is the most streamlined of the 3 parts to it and the patches came out the least: Shadow of Chernobyl - 6 official patches, clear Sky Is 10, Call of Pripyat - 2. With that CPU (which you have in your profile) the game can slow down only when the maximum quantity of NPС (bots) on the screen - 40 PCs (at most it was), or when begin to dispose of the inventory of a large number of items while being close and looking at them, especially if junk is not easy, and falling apart (there is a miscalculation of the physical interaction of a large number of objects on the processor). Due to the fact that the game engine is poorly designed for megapolis (it sozdali when multi-core processors almost was not), the load is mostly on one core - when it fails, the graphics card is not loaded completely. If the stuttering happen in other places, write on what resolution played (in your profile), and have not used any mods.

D

[Denis]
All true, in other games no problem

D

SonyK.
Mod was not the resolution of full HD. I PM passed and there is such a strong Frisians and frequent stuttering was not like, try SN or what

N
Nikita Hobotnev 27.12.19

Have you tried the grass set to minimum? She eats a lot.

a
a lexx 27.12.19

People! You on what calculators are playing. My computer of 9 years, with graphics mods and ultra settings everything is flying. Rare crashes due to mods. The topic is outdated for 10 years.

D

a lexx
If your flying it 30 frames I believe. in 2010, the most nimble card was gtx 480 but even without mods you wouldn't get 60 fps on ultra with dynamic rays dx10. and in my case it's not in the comp

S
SonyK_2 27.12.19

Dragonborn Jughead
PM the least demanding in terms of iron - DirectX 9 instead of DX10 in ERS and DX 11 in the RFP. Graphical enhancements of DX10 and DX 11 (lighting, tessellation, etc.) reduce performance. But your resolution and graphics card shouldn't be a problem - unless of course behind a computer monitor: not little different garbage (software and OS, not just the dust in the system unit).
...in my case it's not in the comp
In most cases it is not in the computer, and who uses it...

D

SonyK.
well damn, in computers I rummage normally collected not one, and constantly monitor your. In the most demanding games, everything is fine, but when it is in one game of suicune and other garbage, what else to sin ? I lowered the lighting settings but the result is not given

S
SonyK_2 27.12.19

Dragonborn Jughead
Read attentively - the game (its engine) is not optimized for multicore processors. Want more performance per core - accelerate the rock (since he allows it), and cut off at the time playing all sorts of energy saving mode: to CPU (albeit single core) operated at the highest possible clock frequency. Roughly speaking, in this game, 1 core (2 threads) overclocked to 5 GHz for example will work better than the 4 core (8 threads) at 4 GHz (base frequency 4790К). Turn on while playing Afterburner (or similar) and put it on the screen information CPU cores: in avtoradgona clock frequency of at least one of the engines (which will run the game) should reach 4.4 GHz (the standard frequency of avtoradgona) - if less than that, then cut performance.
Spoiler
...I lowered the lighting settings but the result is not given
All this is computed by the video card, and slows down because of CPU load - a calculation of the physical interaction of objects in the game etc is on it.