3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skiter 27.12.19 08:15 pm

I'm slow 2: castaway mobile for unknown reasons. (The Sims 2)

I have a computer Amd Athlon 64 3000+,256 mb ram,64 mb Geforce 4 mx440.
In short,everything happens:
1)Start 2: castaway mobile ,when there is a choice of the area(screen areas do not inhibit) choose district
2)pass the loading area and yet nothing hinders,but as soon as I began to consider the area start brake!When I do the move again, not stopping.Well, it probably would have been like if I'd put on my shit graphics card Antialiasing,Anisotropic filtering on the highest quality.They occur not because of the RAM that's for sure.I have no game so no brakes.I tried to put on the lowest graphics but it came to no avail.I tried to play(building a house,family, and the gameplay itself),but there it is almost not inhibited,but the game still so awkward.The wood on vidyuhi 61.77(tried to change but did not help)
Help!!!
Just warning you that you should not say I have it and must go.
My friend's computer Amd Athlon Xp 2000+,256 mb ram,and same video card,driver on it same as mine
65 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghostboy 27.12.19

Several reasons:
-a small virtual memory (see how many you have?)
-if you have XP, then the game is not enough RAM.

S
Skiter 27.12.19

It's definitely not because of RAM!!!!
I checked when it stops the computer does not load the RAM!!!
I repeat not because of RAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My friend has XP and 256 RAM and everything works fine!!
And the paging file is on 1000mb

g
ghostboy 27.12.19

Giga is not enough, put 1.5 and more. I only have at the maximum (4096мб) everything works fine.
If this does not help, then one way out - change the game, preferably in English.version.

S
Skiter 27.12.19

Many times rearranged did not help!
Put a 2000mb swap file the same garbage

g
ghostboy 27.12.19

You and your friend with one game drive set?

In short, my IMHO is: all the problems in the RAM. 128 MB of RAM is XP. And the remaining 128 MB is too small for the game.. Considering the fact that you have a kidney stone at 3GHz, the system probably just can't cope.. And you're Home Proval to go?

S
Skiter 27.12.19

Yes in home I tried to go slow but not so much.Established with each other with a single disk!
By the way,you did not understand what brake.
I understand that it's not the RAM that's for sure.
I just can't explain what's the brake.
I treat my computer more than 5 years,and I know when the brakes are because of the RAM.
The option about RAM, not to talk about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I do have a suspicion that the system is unable to cope(due to 3Hz percent. and 256 MB of RAM)
I have a suspicion that 2: castaway mobile is not optimized for 64 bit processors

g
ghostboy 27.12.19

the system fails(due to 3Hz percent. and 256 MB of RAM)
Actually, I meant.. However, it is easy to check how the other games go?

2: castaway mobile is not optimized for 64 bit processors
Hardly the most sold game is not optimized for AMD64.. And then, not at that was still running..

m
masha 27.12.19

Somebody help me! I have them not at all. Before selecting areas highlights the error in the product

B
Brikki 27.12.19

People HELP !!!!!!!!!My toy tests my nerves! The game is established as a not always successful, but while booting , after selecting the district , starts just lame . the idea sure the selected area. but I have only 2 of these pictures . and then he can ,in my opinion, hanging forever! Because he is unresponsive. and does not boot further! Tell me what I am guilty before him!!!!!!!!!

P
Pooh 27.12.19

And, sho read more at the computer, hopping memory, etc...??? How does not react??
to find out what was in front of him to blame you need to know more about him:)))

B
Brikki 27.12.19

I have a 1400MHz Celeron/ 512 mb ram/ 64 mb 3D card/Free space 4. 66Гб\Windows 2000.when booting it can go . but when I ask him to complete the task, he does not respond . There are 2 strips. and all a dead end!Yesterday it was loaded 3 hours and has not uploaded anywhere, and only to restart it reacts!

P
Pooh 27.12.19

Brikki, I think your problems are due to a video card, I have 128MB and the computer almost and image stacks (I resigned) And cha 64+ as I understand view.map integrated, read inline What can you recommend poprobui to update the driver for your card+ optimize your system( in short I will write the letter in more detail), do not worry:)))

s
scion 27.12.19

Brikki, it is likely, in the program. Admit it, pure piratos??? Look at the logs in the folder CSBin. What do you see?

B
Brikki 27.12.19

The fact that it is not only me, my friend has the same computer and the same video card, and it goes . only without the sound! Yes, I agree that it's the buccaneers!

D
Da Joker 27.12.19

2 the Creator of this theme: still not slowed down ! viduh without pixel shaders and 64MB
frame viduh RAM 256
Sims generally have very high sistemki even the most powerful system sometimes a bit slow

s
scion 27.12.19

Brikki, I'm telling you, it is not likely with the video card! Time distribution in order, then here is probably to blame for the incompatibility of pieces of iron. What game Sims2(technologically) are you OK??? So what's with the logs???

N
Nika 27.12.19

What can be done to make the game less retarded? I'm all happy, only loaded well very long! For 15-20 minutes. and when driven SIM somewhere-this is terrible! Tell me...

g
ghostboy 27.12.19

10-15 minutes to boot????? Upgrade his bucket!

S
SoNiK 27.12.19

Skiter
What do you want from his sliced гф4????
Put Radhika х800 and zabudesh on this and many other if that's the case......

S
Sean Pivis 27.12.19

I have a 2.4 Ghz, 1024 RAM, Radeon 9600 Pro XT 256MB And slow on black. so iron is nothing. because the minimum requirements of the game in General is negligible. Put the 3 disk version from toruma