3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krll 27.12.19 08:17 pm

Resource \"ultracet\" what is needed? (Fallout 76)

Kind of like saying that the most important resource in the game, and since have not encountered any need for it although it is 100+LVL, then I would like clarification on the subject, why it is needed, and where to find it respectively.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
GenoX 27.12.19

krll
Need for crafting andamooka armor: weapons ultracity ammo, and power armor. You can find from radioactive fractures.

k
krll 27.12.19

GenoX
The armor seen ultracetbuy - same as x-01 the figures, the current design is full of hat...
But what kind of weapons you can craft with it, more plz, and where the drawings :)

G
GenoX 27.12.19

krll
Infa about the weapons on the wiki, here's an example ultracity laser gun: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ultracite_laser_gun
Drawings of the craft seem to fall as randomly as the rest, and sometimes come from a dealer in Wataga.

L
Levimacneil 27.12.19

I think one Fallout Minecraft 76 is at maximum speed and trimmed?

c
callmegod 27.12.19

Ultracet falls from the clutches of death. You can collect at faults. But there is Mouse fly and just do not give to collect.

A
AleksAleks 27.12.19

Deposits ultracet seen in a glass mine in the bottom right corner of the map, but the area there is fierce

R
Rampertumskin 27.12.19

trashcan. do not try to buy and craft ultralove laser gun. damage ochem.Lazaro guns in the game have been drastically reduced and the plasma not working stupid.

k
krll 27.12.19

Rampertumskin
So precisely) and plasma stupidly does not work after the first few widerlov the sunset on the serv :)