3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Blackstar 27.12.19 08:18 pm

Is it possible somehow in the Witcher 3, using the console to trigger the quest? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it possible somehow in the Witcher 3, using the console to trigger the quest?
29 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guwanc 27.12.19

Mr Blackstar
What? You're just too lazy to go to the quest?

M
Mr Blackstar 27.12.19

Guwanc
For Radovid

M
Mr Blackstar 27.12.19

Guwanc
No, he's just not fulfilled,and now I can't go for Triss

G
Guwanc 27.12.19

Mr Blackstar
I don't know, never tried it, maybe others know...

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.12.19

Mr Blackstar
and Nehru to use teleportation from any location

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.12.19

Mr Blackstar
anyway you came out of the estate of bastard younger through the gate and was teleported somewhere... we just need Blo to get through the gate, then walked up to someone there with a letter from Radovid

M
Mr Blackstar 27.12.19

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
No,I just came out and all...Nothing happened, just came out

M
Mr Blackstar 27.12.19

Please help,I do not want save to download...

B
Bupycop 27.12.19

Mr Blackstar
Is not present in the game such a function, which activates the task through the console. So either load or shoot on this mission.
PS These topics, raised a lot, especially with this job, I'm tired already...

V
Vetal20161 27.12.19

Unfortunately you can't. The developers have not done such a possibility.

M
Mr Blackstar 27.12.19

Bupycop
Thank you...Very sorry...

M
Mariccone 27.12.19

The opportunity is there.If after killing the Bastard you quick teleportation (Dada we know all about you) jumped to Priscilla that ruined the script at the exit of the estate. You have enough guards and leads to Radovid to the ship -> the search for Philippi -> help wizards Triss. The output of this, open console and write(on-line, you wrote the first condition, used, etc.) addfact(q302_completed) addfact(q302_post_mafia_completed) addfact(sq302_start) and General advice - use the teleport in a pinch, you very much missed

J
JeysonBorn 27.12.19

Mariccone

Thank you, my good man! I did not know where to go.

N
Nitott 27.12.19

Mariccone
Good day, dear! Could You tell how through the console to complete every quest with an obvious bug? Or this can only be done with a particular quest? For me, this Change can not leave the Professor's laboratory, teleport is possible, but don't want to spoil the game.

E
Elena Cetkina 27.12.19

Mariccone
Sorry, I'm using the console, you need to call quest Now or never. Could you help me?

K
Kazatop5 27.12.19

Mariccone
You really are the expert. Pereprohozhu game already 5 times on new game+, and by chance forgot from the estate of the Bastard need to go through the gate here and portanote, and then I remembered that I pass on Triss, I thought that screwed it up, but found the solution, thank you. :3

S
Serega Afanasenko 27.12.19

Guys,another problem ,but the issue is the same ,as I understand it is impossible,but still. The fall of the house Reardon,for some reason the quest wasn't Summer ,didn't save from the Witcher 2

l
lapiovra 27.12.19

Mariccone
Hello, please help to restart the quest Treasures of the Sigi Reuven. Thanks in advance=)

V
ViTaLiY1508 27.12.19

Mariccone
And you can get all the quests

V
VZ22 27.12.19

And you can call quest to work or change the result?