3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya Shevchenko 27.12.19 08:30 pm

Missing textures (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi, the question arose on account of textures.
Wear clothes from menu, additem, but it is not displayed , and even lost body.
help with the problem. screens attached.

Specifically, wear clothes from mod Northgirl Armor all Retex include UNP. and others as well.
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raizer7 27.12.19

there are so many factors ranging from your ending Utility by the Author did not report files that I doubt very much MB the system will Metanet heavy texture of the year can be a lot of mod MB like a long conflict in the replejser body ???

R
Raizer7 27.12.19

Make sure that you have installed replejser body UNP.

S
Slashur 1998 27.12.19

Raizer7
UNP fully?

K
Kostya Shevchenko 27.12.19

Raizer7
The system pulls any game))
Replejser worth it.

S
Strchi 27.12.19

anarcho-gendarme

J
JoKeRD07 27.12.19

Konstantin Shevchenko
As for me obviously - mod may not be working. But of course there is the possibility that you installed the meshes incorrectly, downloaded the mod for the wrong version of the game, did validation of files, the mod does not support your model of the body (UNP,BBP, or what there now is) or anything like that.

s
saa0891 27.12.19

Konstantin Shevchenko wrote:
Specifically, wear clothes from mod Northgirl Armor all Retex include UNP.
and others as well.
Replejser worth it.
Clearly the body is not correctly set,if other mods UNP under the same problem.
If other mods under the UNP worked fine so it is necessary to look for a problem in a specific fashion.

R
Raizer7 27.12.19

Well, Yes, I think so too that because of the body problem.

K
Kostya Shevchenko 27.12.19

saa0891
downloaded now other clothes - they are. strange as it is . some fashion is normally displayed , and some missing textures. XS short

v
vftor 27.12.19

The system pulls any game))
System x64 can pull any game under x64, but not any game under x32 (x86), especially something like Skyrim with tons of mods. Skyrim is geared for x32, which has a limitation of 3.25 GB of RAM (for the game). Mods with HDT heavily loaded RAM, and then either the missing texture, or the game crashes.
When I put the new mod, first look to download RAM (on the secondary monitor). For example, set some Palace, see the download to 3 GB for the game (total=4,2 - system=1,2 = the game=3,0). That's a lot, because when I settled into the Palace several companions, the RAM will hit the limit, and the game will fly or go any bugs. Same thing with companions and clothing for them.

s
saa0891 27.12.19

some fashion is normally displayed , and some missing textures. XS short
Then read the description to install the mod,requirements, and see what you did wrong,miracles do not happen,if you put normal,it should work without problems.

vftor wrote:
System x64 can pull any game under x64, but not any game under x32 (x86), especially something like Skyrim with tons of mods. Skyrim is geared for x32, which has a limitation of 3.25 GB of RAM (for the game). Mods with HDT heavily loaded RAM, and then either the missing texture, or the game crashes.
How do you get this nonsense, with the departures do not when was not a problem,this despite the fact that I have sky standing more than 200 mods,to fly maybe just due to a weak iron,including when there is little RAM.

v
vftor 27.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
How do you get this nonsense
Sam you're delusional creeping and sheep. It is elementary arithmetic to Skye. I have a Win.7 x64 and 16GB RAM. The game is on the computer for years, and more than 200 mods. No departures, because they do not exceed the loading RAM above the roof.

s
saa0891 27.12.19

vftor wrote:
I have a Win.7 x64 and 16GB RAM. The game is on the computer for years, and more than 200 mods. No departures, because they do not exceed the loading RAM above the roof.
No departures because 16 gigs is enough for any game,so if you had a 2-4 gig then you would have a problem.

saa0891 wrote:
Mods with HDT heavily loaded RAM, and then either the missing texture, or the game crashes.
And such nonsense any more when you write.

g
grothex 27.12.19

or clumsy fashion, or the wrong one. I have the body SVVE.put it odou under the UNP - that is a conflict with textures.

v
vftor 27.12.19

saa0891
Well, you're stoned sheep. The limit on the RAM (3.25 GB) built into the engine of the game Skyrim, and also to the system that imprisoned x32 Skyrim, and how many you have on your computer RAM, 16, Yes, even 1600, is not affected.