3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 27.12.19 08:32 pm

Horse in rdr online die forever? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Horse in rdr online die forever?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 27.12.19

If you are not insured if the horse will kill would have to be treated for the loot,and if you killed someone it pays for medical treatment,and insurance is kind of exempt from charge.

Z
Zh1VaGo 27.12.19

Remap
No, in the stables you can pick up. But it's about the horse that Curling irons give, along with a revolver and a suit. About the purchase: likely to be some fixed percentage of the cost to take.

Y
Yanchik Vanagels 27.12.19

Remap
read tips. In the stable horse can return

M
Malen03 27.12.19

Ancic Angels
Well, Yes. Written pay in the stables of the veterinary services.
And there in the stable of such a clause. The horse is so worth it, healthy, happy. But after a reboot, you have no horses you can use a sit on a dead horse, and gallop to the stable.

R
Roman Dova 27.12.19

Yes, with a free game of some sort, every time I dumped out of sight have to go to the stables. Not very nice somehow

T
Tanc2021 27.12.19

Yes, you nag it to sell and problems 0 ! I finally cheto not understand these bars drop to insure!

M
Malen03 27.12.19

Tanc2021
I did not write about the horse, but about horse$ 120. Despite the fact that the money for it will not return, sell as it is a pity, and the cure is nowhere....
But maybe this is a beta unfinished.... Wait for the normal version.

T
Tanc2021 27.12.19

well, Arab free do main sell the rest, fuck the money. Yes the beta is terrible it is better not to play!

M
Malen03 27.12.19

Damn found where to treat the horse. The character menu with settings, a Stable, riding Your horse, Horse CARE ;$.
Hid damn..... ;-)))