3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DLAntariy 15.09.19 02:45 pm

The mission of Flashpoint (BattleTech)

Hello, prompt, if who knows-in DLS Flashpoint missions go one by one(new who) or in between you need to time passed or other missions to do??? and then I have the first mission Flashpoint appeared,I passed it, and the following are not as you appear,but already for two weeks have flown from planet to planet...???
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimos-D 15.09.19

DLS Flashpoint missions are not storyline and there's no chain, so look for. There is only a double mission, added in the DLC Flashpoint in which it is necessary to pass two missions in a row without returning to base and repair, as it was in the final mission of Suzette...

D
DLAntariy 15.09.19

Deimos-D
Thank you!

A
AlexeyMC 15.09.19

And tell me, how to start, when the first appear roughly? started a new game, got Argo is only...

D
DLAntariy 15.09.19

AlexeyMC
Flashpoint missions are unlocked after completing the company!

A
AlexeyMC 15.09.19

DLAntariy
AA OK, thank you.

A
Amnepox 15.09.19

prompt in his Career missed (not taken) flashpoint-the mission (with a timer) will forever disappear and then appear again?

A
Andrean0 15.09.19

Amnepox
just wondering.
And here's a thought, how many of these missions (i.e., hot spots on the map) actually in the game? They are finite?)) or, for example, they came up with 500 pieces))) and planned appearance on the map of not more than 1 time per week))) in this situation 10 years there will be new points appear on the map )))

A
Amnepox 15.09.19

Andrean0
appear often in his career, the number of limited (units 18-20)

D
DLAntariy 15.09.19

Andrean0
After I counted 10 flashpoints and another at the end of the allied faction!

A
Andrean0 15.09.19

Amnepox
so little))) and I do the lip roll ))))
DLAntariy
If there is flashpoint for the Alliance, then perhaps the logic of this is done for each Alliance a unique mission-flashpoint. Ie it turns out there is a sense with each faction to make an Alliance and go their unique mission, and because fractions like 8, then missions is impossible. Will test this theory later, I will unsubscribe))) it will be not soon, because time is necessary in order for each faction reputation up to 100 dial))))

D
DLAntariy 15.09.19

Andrean0
Good luck, I'm going to pass again with the new DLS!

P
Pavel Chikalov 15.09.19

Guys, there is a description of the mission of flashpoint? that is what awards in the fork get?
got mission Liao. pile the pirates. 2 missions in a row (kill shot with a guard and grip warehouse). and after the second mission I'm told that the XO under the warehouse found an awesome huge store, and it Coslovsky Griffin. and choice - to score or to grab Griffin. chose to take, and then magic with Liao. but in the Intro after the mission, as a strange pirate with relief gives robot. maybe if you do not agree to take Griffin, for honesty would give Highlander?