3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chixra 27.12.19 08:34 pm

Need help with Bahamas (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Sorry for the MANY BUKF and thanks in advance!
Hello, I need help with resolve the numerous bugs and lag in Skyrim. Get down to business, I bought as Skyrim, but when I went to the place of execution the wagon and specifically the horse freaked out and started to fly, will be extended, Etc. but this problem help me to decide on one of the other forums by disabling Vertical Sync like everything was solved I thought, but when you drive wagon still jumped 3 times the commercials, I thought nothing wrong and when I got out of it was finished this game (abandoned somewhere for a week) Today I continue to play before I left the cave everything seems to have been fine but it was not there: animals was shivering violently under certain camera angles, the water became similar to a semi-transparent white paint. decided to reinstall but to no avail, then decided to keep playing but going to the blacksmith's house I saw how food and other items on the table began themselves to jump around the room,and when speaking to the blacksmith began to teleport every 5 seconds from place to place (within the range of 30-40 centimeters) I don't know what to do I played the pirates it was not like this :(
if that PC features:

Intel Core i3 6100 3.7 Ghz
GeForce GTX 660 2GB
8GB RAM
Win 10
Playing on ultra without lag

8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 27.12.19

Animushnik
Prapatti her.

A
Anglerfish 27.12.19

Animushnik
You have the vanilla version or some miracle-Assembly with conflict free fashions from Petit Vasechkina of 4-a?

C
Chixra 27.12.19

Anglerfish
The regular version just downloaded and everything :(

C
Chixra 27.12.19

Wing42
I tried to find the patch but I couldn't, if you don't mind could you help with the search and throw me a link?

v
vlad9728 27.12.19

and I have a problem that square

V
Vlad Remiks 27.12.19

Guys, what to do when I cured Ziarno, then lost the dialogue follow me how to solve this problem ? When I came into custody of dawn, it was the dialogue they say, you're not a vampire ? Then when I pressed E nothing appears, follow me was not. How to solve ?

P
Pavlinho 27.12.19

I do not want to create a new topic so as not to clog the website. prompt, who knows.
Did a small mod on a new race in creation kit, everything works fine, I have the save, it loaded, via console entered in the edit menu, and chose the race, edited a bit, saved a preset(set to racemenu). Then I started a new game, choose the preset, everything is fine, just can't edit individual items - eye color, scars, beards, hairstyles, what could be wrong? beards in General, no slider, and the rest is, but moving the slider, nothing changes.

PS has disabled your mod(cap-plug), there were sliders. did all the same race, the Nords don't understand that there was probably a mistake to do...

b
bambuk13 27.12.19

Good afternoon. I do not know. this is a technical issue or not, but because they write in this topic. Decided to oviparity secondary objectives (from section Miscellaneous) and it disconnected all the basic. I looked at the map. and there is reflected only a couple of pieces, and the other labels are not. I know you can hover over a task and click M so that the map focused on this task, but it works only with those tasks that so reflected on the map. For example, hanging the job include two flawless sapphire a woman, these sapphires I have, and not visible on the map where exactly to wear. I of course found on it was not job label, but dialogue was needed. Or a job where you have to tell someone. her cousin was killed, and where is this Someone is not clear. It is obvious that I know that her cousin is dead, but who to tell and where to find it-I don't know. I also understand that there are assignments such as Bring the amulet of Arkay who did, and it is clear that it will not be reflected on the map because this amulet can be found in different places, but when it is found, then a label appears where to carry. But why did not affect other tasks. And there are jobs on the contrary. For example, to bring a sword to some Ghost. And mark there and a Ghost, but no conversation, but the sword that I have, as well as a quest item, you cannot lose it from my campaign and was not. There is also a mission where you have to meet that. who I stole something. I rented a room in the attic, slept, woke up God knows where, and it was a long time ago, but still hangs the label on this restaurant. saying that meet the. who something they stole from me. Systematically anticipating there. and no one was there. Question: is this normal or I something not understand? Thank you all.