3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Virtualez 03.09.19 03:31 am

What is better to buy The Crew, Forza Horizon 2, or 3?

Played in the beta TC 2 - something is very, who played in the FH3 - which is better to buy? And why?
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 03.09.19

FH4

S
Slava74oren 03.09.19

FH3

S
Saints319 03.09.19

Virtualez
Play the demo version of FH 3
There is just understand what to take)

v
v1806v 03.09.19

FH4 is not far off . All the praise this series of games . But TC 1 - 2 on the fan.

F
FallenGhost 03.09.19

Forza of course.

M
Misha Sokov 03.09.19

I have a Horizon 3 and The Crew, I passed the story and online, the events of both games. Also participated in the closed beta testing of The Crew 2.

Now I will mix with shit for insulting the feelings of fanatics of a series of games Forza Horizon, although most of them have not even played the licensed version of the game or did not play.

Can cause a lot of arguments in what Horizon is good, but there is one big caveat which completely kills in me any interest to go in this game. This is the General dynamics of the game and she's just boring now.

I mean an awfully long download which absolutely every step of the way. It is necessary to connect to the server, go to server with players of a certain race, wait until they finish playing, wait until they look into your account to wait until they look at the leaderboard, wait until they see the load screen lag is from the DLS, drive through forests and fields until the next race (don't care what you by a sports car so do), wait until all other, view results, view loading screen lag is from the DLS, look at the overall results of the race, to see who is on which machine, START! (without counting 1.2.3. just START!) or maybe you want another car in that lobby? well are you sure yet, are too lazy to go to the hangar to change the car? nothing drive 10,000 credits. If you want to join this race other then a couple of wait to appear. What about the interface and its logic is full of trash, especially the AUCTION and Xbox Live his mother. Definitely very high quality game but I just get bored looking at all these 800 similar machines and ride them in the paddling pool.

The Crew 2, the complete opposite in this regard. Maybe I'm her fan since part 1, but damn look at those screenshots.
By the way Horizon 4 STANDARD EDITION! costs 4000 RUB All of the content in The Crew 2 can be bought for 1800, all new cars and 3 DLS which will add this year is included in this price.

I missed a lot for and against in each game. The most important thing is that I still include music in the background and I go to play in the first part of The Crew, she looks way better then part 2 and gives me some meditative gameplay journey. Definitely take part 2, it will be a fun arcade game. Especially the drifting, it's something. :)

G
GIBAY 03.09.19

Misha Juices wrote:
It is necessary to connect to the server, go to server with players of a certain race, wait until they finish playing, wait until they look into your account to wait until they look at the leaderboard, wait until they see the load screen lag is from the DLS, drive through forests and fields until the next race (don't care what you by a sports car so do), wait until all other, view results, view loading screen lag is from the DLS, look at the overall results of the race, to see who is on which machine, START!
Lol, what is there to long? Of course you'll have to wait, it will not be to kick them out of the race to greet you, king.
And where are you advertising DLTS saw?
Download of course will be loaded the objects and scripts necessary for the race.
Also in the first crew, when on a mission walk, they show the conditions of the race and he about something speaks with a woman from the FBI or the police (I do not remember, long ago passed)
And if you think that insert story, you're wrong, the same download, just give some more dialogues to listen to.

G
GIBAY 03.09.19

Definitely take FH3, FH4 pedsakai but better, albeit the starter edition or the activation of a buy, as did I, for 299 rubles bought FM7 activation.

T
Tdante 03.09.19

The answer to the question of the author cannot be given adequately. There is no wonder suggest to wait and buy FH4.
You can compare FH3 or FH4 vs Crew vs Crew 2.
In the first case objectively wins the Crew, she's better in all but graphics.
In the second case I have good reason to believe that FH4 come out better than Crew 2. But here on the fan, the second part of the CRU may be many like it for its ease, unobtrusive and simple fun.
Personally I'm a fan of Crew, but the second part is for many reasons worse. I bought a second one too, but it is generally other, there is a different mood and a different game than in the first part. I like it, but it is very much an Amateur.

i
insel260 03.09.19

Buy CRU 2 and download ФХ3. Or buy 2 and CRU to wait half a year ФХ4.

M
Misha Sokov 03.09.19

Virtualez
If you're going to play, probably the best option to buy the standard version of the Crew 2, and on the release Horizon 4 to subscribe to Xbox Live and to play the game for 1 - 2 months, I'm sure you it enough for this time.