3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadRepoMan 27.12.19 08:34 pm

Passing on H-047c (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

People who knows how to activate the console the one on the left? At the corridor with the relic ran on two sides.

13 Comments
Sort by:
V
VityanyaCFC 27.12.19

DeadRepoMan
It's kind of unnecessary. I passed at least without her.

D
DeadRepoMan 27.12.19

ВитяняCFC
To pass it, but perhaps it opens the thread th where is the core of relic or something. Down the left hallway, find the characters, and on the right is from stand 1 to 4 to activate, what to do with them is not clear.

u
u3epJlu 27.12.19

DeadRepoMan
I order activated in the right corridor of the rack and opened the door there on the right. There's still 2 transparent dome like. And this console and symbols missed something, so don't even know

J
JetFIRE13 27.12.19

DeadRepoMan
The important thing is to have the door opened if the door is opened,the console has disappeared.

D
DeadRepoMan 27.12.19

Dok Rolf
This is not the console, she pushed on it and 2 glow ball.

S
Spektr95 27.12.19

u3epJlu
In order? Yes, I have all possible combinations did not nichrome opened. The trick is that when you first do activation 4 and then 3, then the poles are. But after that, you click at least 2, at least 1, nothing happens. Like GG said, that somewhere there must be a clue, but I never found it. What was behind that door?

u
u3epJlu 27.12.19

Spektr95
It seems a couple of containers or anything like that, although I honestly don't remember. Well, I in order from 1 to 4 console activated and the door opened. However, I have to such order of activation tried these console just activated, without any order, it happens to be some kind of combination knocked out.) But remember that the door opened after the order, so try

D
DeadRepoMan 27.12.19

So with a console that at the beginning not th not yet clear?

I
Iven13 27.12.19

And what 4 characters are needed ? where's the trunk ?

D
DeadRepoMan 27.12.19

Iven13
Murky mystery...

A
About00 27.12.19

If you look at the monitor...the left side of the observer is activated in the first room.opens 4балкона.2A in each room.on the balcony of the panel-activate 1.2.3.4. we say-I wonder what happened there... With the same hand opened the room with the chests.... On the other hand the observer is activated at the 3rd top square-the penultimate. Panel lockable door transition on both sides, and like it offers a long hallway in the room.the room at this moment as if in isolation.well, then it also activates the 3 balconies! The room it led to.there chests.the Central room had already activated

S
Sergei008 27.12.19

as back on the storm to hit!!!!! approaching and inside can not get!

g
ganjin 27.12.19

Raise) So why are there so many glyphs besides glyph two identical labels schema is called, which also are scanned?