3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stellmakk 27.12.19 08:35 pm

Level 70 (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

strictly speaking the question that was 69 required level million one hundred xp

reached level 70 looked was a 25 million xp actually question the level will be 71 I have installed DLS about a blade or now xp will be constant and just going to gain points and just 2 and a half million a long time to gain ?

this question is really for $ 25 million, only 1 point will give ? somebody already typed ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 27.12.19

First, you will not have 71ого level) you have It will remain 70, but will add skill point to distribute.

A
Andrew Nash 27.12.19

zolthan
not added - this will most likely correct after all DLTS. I mean - will raise the volume to 100 at least

v
vstorspb 27.12.19

Andrew Nash wrote:
not added - this will most likely correct after all DLTS.
All DLC will be released until the middle of next year! Level hardly will raise, I still can not understand nafig up to 70 on a raised. The whole experience comes skill points, and their Mastery, there is the rest of your life not to overspend. IMHO.

s
stellmakk 27.12.19

vstorspb
here you are literally removed from the language I wanted to ask why is raised to 70 skill points after 50 available
would make after 50-the following points flow before 2.5 million and one would be enough or even less

s
stellmakk 27.12.19

zolthan
and after one point for 2.5 million added same more less just I said if 2.5 will be one point to give the Fig procecess

v
var197825 27.12.19

No you did understand then it will be a continuation of the origin of 1H 2H 3h Odysseus and the Odyssey continues, and then по100 will be 150 points