3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temirlan Omarov212 27.12.19 08:35 pm

Pirate version (FIFA 19)

release date?
where can news on this subject to read
are you going to hack it
168 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 27.12.19

SuperBatya228
What do you mean,in the news today on the First channel said that the pirates will soon be...

S
SuperBatya228 27.12.19

bazilews
Hmm... . What you now is it?

b
bazilews 27.12.19

SuperBatya228
To what where who knows when there will be pirates...

O
Oleg Shamaev 27.12.19

Guys the info on the official website of denovo view - they show when and what was hacked. The Bulgarians now is not so quickly will no longer be hacking. Hackers work. Promise to crack soon. About who will be writing the cracks appearing - all bullshit, as the news of the comments took it and began to write everywhere. Just now hacked Madden from EA (ie the NFL), and in the near future promise and FIFA. About the weekend this is my opinion (and I don't claim to be the truth). But he said the information which he possess.

W
WW3WW 27.12.19

Oleg Shamaev
If I have correctly understood the info from your lips - Madden phreaking FIFA 19 and have a chance to play pirates have this weekend?

O
Oleg Shamaev 27.12.19

WW3WW
Madden is a game from EA (NFL), broke down the door. Now hackers promise to go to the FIFA 19. While they tried on more simple games like Tetris and moved on to the more complex. Understand they slamyvajut games for the achievements of the Bulgarian (he will no longer do), Denovo did everything he could to prevent himself, but his achievements gave to the hackers and they work for him. Of course they like it denovo can't click in two hours. But I try.

O
Oleg Shamaev 27.12.19

WW3WW
Just understand with an example: Einstein discovered the Theory of relativity and Specialyou the theory of relativity. He was forbidden to publish. Physics with less experience and not so great get the drafts (part or all) of Einstein and trying to walk the same path. And go from simple to complex. Of course hackers will not hack the game with the protection of denovo 4.9 and 5 as it is for 2 hours. They can hack them for a week how many games a month or six months as 17 FIFA or no hack how 16 FIFA. We just have to hope that they can. As long as they do. That's all. When will the crack come to the site of denovo or Wikipedia on denovo and look there are specified games that are already hacked. All

K
KerilT 27.12.19

So what's with the hacking. Heard like SHIT hacked already

S
SuperBatya228 27.12.19

KerilT
From where heard?

b
bazilews 27.12.19

SuperBatya228
Hear the bell,but don't know where he is...

a
akon1te 27.12.19

Who ever is doing it, just CPY or is there someone else??

k
kaktys1204 27.12.19

FIFA 19 is already hacked for the xbox 360 and ps3, so for PC the hack will be released after 2-3 days of the check zone there infa is updated each hour. Someone unbearable can already download the emulator and play

O
Oleg Shamaev 27.12.19

kaktys1204
Like for the Xbox and PS3 already hacked. Or I not correctly understood. And it is not clear when the crack for the PC to be honest. And will the hack for the PS 4 too. Promised soon. And it's since 4 days.

a
akon1te 27.12.19

Oleg Shamaev
why break the PS4, it is also already a firmware is?? like her yet.

O
Oleg Shamaev 27.12.19

akon1te
If psku don't update you can put

a
airstorm 27.12.19

CPY announced... so soon there will be hacks. It may even be that the take for FIFA. Well, slightly positive for the soul all waiting for break-in, so to speak. Old and epic :D

m
mat1234 27.12.19

kaktys1204
give the link then the norms emulator which pulls FIFA 19 I would be grateful

s
syrolik 27.12.19

they think today crack left of the website

a
alexksey 27.12.19

syrolik
where they laid out what the Fife is not hacked yet but the news it was the stuffing wait

W
WW3WW 27.12.19

alexksey
If not hard you can throw a link to their sit