3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dragont 27.12.19 08:36 pm

How to Board a pirate ship? (Stellaris)

Hanging in the magazine is the second day of the Nedobitko pirate fleet. Who knows how this miracle enterprise? :))) Fleet flew, no effect. Navy army offensive - the same effect. Anal I have this Board...
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIpocTo_urpok 27.12.19

Let any combat ship and start boarding through the journal (F5).

A
AlexCub 27.12.19

the same priest. fly a combat ship. and nothing. maybe the Board need to learn??

s
skull179 27.12.19

IIpocTo_urpok
do not figure the button is not active to explore the ship summed battleship

I
Ilya Rak 27.12.19

People (I'm not sure), but if combat does not work - try of transport. It is one in which assault troops are sitting.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 27.12.19

skull179
In General, any such events, whether boarding a pirate ship, or the revitalization of an abandoned factory, everything is done via the journal (F5). There are written specific requirements of each task, type to Sum up science ship with a scientist not below the rank of 4. Try to see the requirements to be boarded when they are done, the button to study will become active. In any case, I had to bring a fleet of a dozen corvettes.

a
asimbox 27.12.19

And then what? The journal says the Board is finished, crap hanging and eyes -- see? No kill is not to understand...

K
Kvakensky 27.12.19

The same kind of quest but in the journal burns with an exclamation mark.

o
okgogogo 27.12.19

To complete this mission you need to select one (1 (!!!)) the ship from the Navy via the split fleet" and then it can be brought to the goal. After this journal will be possible to Board the ship