3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mvd101 27.12.19 08:40 pm

Grandmaster armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Took the blacksmith quests for the grandmaster's armor. Found The Wolf, And The Griffin, The Manticore. Took the Smith I only have Wolf armor and he appeared in the craft. Armor of the Griffin and the Manticore and he doesn't take the craft they are not.
The job I have done. Maybe I not so do?
20 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 27.12.19

mvd101 wrote:
. Maybe I not so do?
mvd101
Yes, you make repeated topics

E
Ely Maze 27.12.19

mvd101
why create 2 thread?

B
Bupycop 27.12.19

mvd101
And what is there to do and what you can't do it? What nafig quest and the blacksmith? Find blueprints and create them, what's the problem?

m
mvd101 27.12.19

JoKeRD07
I realized my mistake and tried to remove it. And this is Your response?

m
mvd101 27.12.19

Ely Maze
I realized my mistake and tried to remove it

m
mvd101 27.12.19

Bupycop
So the point is that the drawings I took and the ingredients are there, and the craft they do not appear, and Smith does not. To create them I can't. This only applies to armor of Gryphon, and Manticore, and the armor of the Wolf is.

J
JoKeRD07 27.12.19

mvd101
Or you didn't find any part drawing, or you don't have enough materials/ingredients to create parts

B
Bupycop 27.12.19

mvd101
Are you sure that trying to create a set of armor have a skilled enough blacksmith/gunsmith? Because there are only 2, Hatori in Novigrad and in Velenje in the castle of Baron girl with Skellige and to ensure that they could create GM items, you have to pass their quest to increase their level to the maximum. Another option is with the master rune of supplements stone heart, he, too, must go through a chain in their development and invest 30K into his forge.

m
mvd101 27.12.19

Bupycop
And the blacksmith in Beclere?

m
mvd101 27.12.19

JoKeRD07
Yes no drawings of all, the task is executed. And ingredients, so their armor of the Wolf is not enough, and displays it. It is only with two sets of a Griffin and a Manticore.

m
mvd101 27.12.19

No mods, normal game on steam.

m
mvd101 27.12.19

1. It should not be?
2. Any additional items to sets of armor (the Griffin and the Manticore) do not have to look?

If so, it is my in-game glitch, and this is my second time going through and the second time it comes out.

B
Bupycop 27.12.19

mvd101
Don't remember the Smiths from KIV and about grandmaster sets, are you sure you have done these quests? The quest chain is in Blood and Wine.

m
mvd101 27.12.19

So the task for this armor provides only the blacksmith of Bokhara him pass.

t
tvoimoiagent 27.12.19

Tell the blacksmith that he even told you and he'll tell you where other. All complied, but he always says how things are lol)

m
mvd101 27.12.19

All do so, the crux of the matter - the grandmaster's armor of the Griffin and the Manticore not appear in the craft (not to do). Although all conditions are met and drawings are found. All quests done. And the Wolf armor is.

t
trinitichus 03.12.20

And I have the same problem. Manticore school's armor drawings collected, but there are none in the craft.

k
kolinzu 03.12.20

decided in 2020 to re-enter the witch, collected for the beginning grandmaster drawings of the school of the wolf and rushed to the blacksmith to make them. I see that there are no elements of master armor in the drawings. i.e. as far as I remember before to create grandmaster armor it was necessary to have a ready-made workshop in the inventory. and it was the same with swords. Is it a bug or have the special experts made such changes? Kapetz, almost 25 to the money spent on orihal ore and pvimerite.

v
venomouz 16.02.21

Completed the quest for the Wolf, Manticore and Bear grandmaster armor.
The wolf was added by a conversation with a blacksmith in Toussaint (only he makes a grandmaster's armor). The bear school armor was added automatically to the crafting list after completing the quest. And here's what to do with Manticore XZ.
Also, the Wolf Grandmaster Armor is made separately, and the Bear Armor requires the previous level (Workshops).
Does anyone understand what the bug or problem is? why isn't Manticore armor being added? MB because they were not in the original and they appeared only in the addition of Blood and Wine ???

v
venomouz 16.02.21

Amendment. Manticore armor has also been added. Just since they appeared only in the Blood and Wine add-on, they are not called "Grandmaster armor ....." but simply "Armor / gloves / boots / pants of the Manticore school", there is no "Grandmaster" in their name, although they are correspond to the grandmaster's armor of other schools. Apparently after adding through the first set of armor to the crafting list through a conversation with the blacksmith, the rest are added automatically.

Also, for crafting Manticore armor, you need ingredients from the original (Dragonkin Skin, Dimerite Ingot), while other schools need improved versions of these ingredients.

Something like this.