3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frvtt 27.12.19 08:41 pm

The game does not turn on, starts to load and does not reach the end (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Recently bought the game and installed it, entered. But she does not turn on when you press play, and just started shipping, stops and all. Maybe someone knows how to solve the problem?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 27.12.19

1) Your sistemnik here throw,then at least something can help people
2) Manager tasks for sure the game does not freeze, as it were? It happens when the game has not started,but really just gaining resources and runs a little late.
3) what Can the library do not stand?
4) To support goginstead of trying to address? They're like adequate[and in contrast to steam answer in 24 hours] and should help to resolve the issue.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.12.19

frvtt
I had this garbage on Win7. After each update of the GOG Galaxy on Win 7 any problems getting out.Win update, and the game will start

H
Hattack 27.12.19

[Denis]
Never in DoD description of problems you never noticed. I sometimes even think that GOG in terms of stability where adequate same Steam. Especially on Win7.

H
Hattack 27.12.19

frvtt
On screen you can see that the game tries to sync cloud saves, which you say should not be. This is to try to load the game on someone's saving, and running the game just to rewrite their own.

A
ArstaiN 27.12.19

Try to put Win 10 if the system allows

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.12.19

Hattack
If your Win 7 is updated regularly, then these problems will not be.I Witcher v 1.06 at all without SP1 on Win 7 passed.After update to v 1.22 the problems started.Three times I ran, even threads on this forum have created an Updated version of the Galaxy do not work without SP1.It turns out that the new version is trying to stand up to old, but I can't,and when you run the GOG mistake, that is, in the account without renewal will not enter.Roughly speaking:for additions to the COP and the KIV will need to update the game.And for update game need a update Galaxy. A to update update Galaxy need a Win.
On Win 10 challenges with the launch of no

w
websot 27.12.19

[Denis]
The updates had virtually no impact on the performance of games.

w
websot 27.12.19

If there is an item to check the integrity of the game or programs/games, be sure to check first and foremost. If synchronization does not reach 100%, write to the support team of the software (I don't know why you run), open the Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc), then try to run the game and if the process appears in the Manager and disappears, then the problem is in the game.
P. S Well, in the most extreme case, try to update the program/client and/or reinstall it under the net (delete files+the registry cleaning software).

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.12.19

websot
Here is one error at startup:
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/dlya_teh_u_kogo_oshibka_v_goge-905591/

Here again, the game does not run:
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/ne_zapuskaetsya_igra-913677/