3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez888 27.12.19 08:42 pm

The ending (The Council)

Well , one the end? I was hoping that Mortimer will not be the typical evil and sinister in every way he was buttering me up and in the end, he my ass in the end and kicked.
2 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad Lakaev 27.12.19

suarez888
The game is over , or there are hints of a sequel?
And as a whole are going to take is it worth it?

W
Wise Owl 27.12.19

Spoilers below!!!
My end went pretty banal and simple. Mortimer struck, all survived and swam away from the island (except for 'mother' gg, for some reason she did not swim to the mainland in the 4th episode). Reserve for the next game possible. Talking about this dying words of Mortimer, the presence of the demon Asael and books of al-Asif, which you can pick yourself.
With He is possible to strike some kind of deal, haven't checked, just left him. Maybe there is some deeper ending. In General, the episode came out rather weak and at some point ask the question why do I have to do this?, serious consequences from previous episodes saw. Waited, when I will screw at least two characters and did not wait( generally from the end of the game was expecting more, but if you evaluate it as a whole, only mast HEV. Fortunately, you can now skipat dialogues and re-take some places.