3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 15.09.19 02:46 pm

Don't know what to do :c (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

In total I played 12 hours, and stalled. No new pieces himself more can not think, and not to say that I have come up a lot, to eat/to be smeared with honey, to eat fish, eat coconuts and other basic things I know how, but what to do with emeralds, meteorite, altered rocks, for example, or how to make fire - I did not catch. But the problem is, what to look for guides, or ask here - do not want, because then the interest will be lost, because the meaning to think of himself, but to endlessly try different things with each other to connectit - also of interest is slowly killing me.

And yet, changing a bunch of generations (see screenshot) I never made the evolutionary leap, did not know about it, and actually don't know now, what it influences, what have I lost, not making it, and is it worth it to do...

And it is not clear what is the end game, and how many hours it will be. And whether he did, and then maybe the game is infinite...

Actually it's hard to say why I wrote it all. A cry from the heart. Probably want to get explanations about the evolutionary leap that is the end of the game, and some mini-tips, if possible (and not explanations), what do I do now in the game, and where to go...

PS Only I beg you, please don't give me clear instructions on what to do, it will be like a spoiler, only a small clue...

11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magnumium 15.09.19

Peel the coconut with his bare hands, and then pull the flesh, it is useful and entertaining, will lose 15 coconuts.To make an evolutionary leap, find a new place to settle, well, preferably, get down there and go for evolution, then I don't know, but you must teleport at least 500 thousand years, depending on your branch look

L
Lukavyi 15.09.19

at rimpac is VIDOS how to make the leap

I
Ivan313 15.09.19

See dreams there are a lot of tips

E
Eugene8080 15.09.19

FiftyFour7250
The end game is.
The evolutionary period of 10 million years to 2 million years. Get to 2 million years the game ends.
In describing the incentive for the game and the wiki etc is mentioned.
On account of the Evolutionary jump understand how to do?

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
or for example how to make fire - I did not catch.
In the game there is no fire. As I played and as I watched the passing of his who did not.
It so to speak make only 1.5 million years ago. And the game to 2 million years ago.

E
Eugene8080 15.09.19

Magnumium
FiftyFour7250
Evolutionary leap depends on the study locations and the invention of various objects, etc.
Tab evolution is left achievements but for them, and time is added.
The more learned the more time was given.

F
FiftyFour7250 15.09.19

Eugene8080
Hmm, thanks, but as I understand it - goes to do something special and do not need? I mean, he is thus "Registrar progress" and nothing more?

And could then still give a little hint (just a hint, not manual), what do I do with the two types of emeralds, meteorite whetstone, and the modified obsidian. Today an hour and a half tried them though as ever to apply - and could not, but still want to catch up, so I ask only a little hint)

D
Dias Daulbaev 15.09.19

FiftyFour7250 wrote:
Hmm, thanks, but as I understand it - goes to do something special and do not need? I mean, he is thus "Registrar progress" and nothing more?
Evolutionary leap needed for two things 1) Mutation (new type skills omnivorous) are fixed, only evolution. 2) Monkeys change their appearance, new skills (not mutations) developed brain, intelligence, the ability to assess the situation.

I can't give you a clue because the use of these items is very limited, emerald just achieve gives, the meteorite is one of the best guns in the game inferior to the peak sharpened, but not broken, a grinding stone can grind the leaves of khat, horsetail, etc. a cutter of the obsidian is found in use only as a weapon.

M
Magnumium 15.09.19

Eugene8080
Oh, interesting info, but I thought right now, I will zadrotit to homo sapiens, and the campaign I can only get piperka is a reasonable person

E
Eugene8080 15.09.19

Magnumium
Well, Yes, I too was expecting something more but alas there is nothing.
Spoiler first like 3 times re-started to play because of the bugs of the game.
And then read the game description of the incentive (because there is a question about steam) and something got sick to play.
Don't know the spoiler this but just in case.

M
Magnumium 15.09.19

Eugene8080
and I only restarted 1 time and it was because I was just a good friend, who immediately after the download begins (the race was created, but the game is not loaded, like new born), I perezalil and see that I was not a little monkey has been spawned adults without jobs, and intelligence was visible only shelter and Yerzhan was not afraid, started a new game and everything was fine, and the sad part is that I love survival and I love to read and watch about the time to the emergence of intelligent people, so many were looking for how to get a black screen, download all Repack, I tried and tried, but the game was not like I imagined the disappointment of the century...

E
Eugene8080 15.09.19

Magnumium
I agree.
Magnumium wrote:
and the game was not like I imagined the disappointment of the century...