3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
laservic 27.12.19 08:43 pm

Where a lot of glue find? (Fallout 76)

Sorry for my stupidity,where the adhesive can be more to gain?Deficiency of blah terrible!For repair all there,no glue!
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rainbowatyou 27.12.19

Also my problem. I have catastrophically is not enough space on junk. Here is a direct quite. The entire trunk Packed only junk. And Inventory suffers. Already have to pop buffout and whiskey, that though as-that to move. Already forgot about the ability to quickly move.

G
GenoX 27.12.19

laservic
Try duct tape and wonder glue. Specific locations are there for them, but they can usually be found in workshops and on the corpses of the ghouls. You can still prepare a paste.

G
GenoX 27.12.19

Rainbowatyou
Rubbish can be collected in sets and sold to a vendor, and to take perks to reduce the weight of the trash.

g
gogola 27.12.19

Yes there is the glue that bolts...

L
Lagarium 27.12.19

gogola
Hmm, that's a problem...

S
Sagivari Isit0 27.12.19

2 Toshka 2 muthafucka 2 corn 1 the purified water in the workbench for food = 2-glue

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

Near the plant Nuka-Cola is a huge farm with corn and slightly above the Ferris wheel is also a large farm with corn and Toshka. Muthafuck to gather up in the climb and to plant there.
In principle, the need of glue, where the LVL 30 strong. It is now full and not really needed.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
That's it. And tubes fully. And duct tape. For me now the problem of nuclear material and fiber optics.

-
-MODEUZ- 27.12.19

here's where to get Protective fiber??? It is generally uncommon. What is contains? Where to look? Normal reservations can not fix.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
Protective fibers
This is probably the Ballistic fiber in the English version? If so, the only thing containing them is the ammunition bag. I came across in my Camp McClintock.

A
AleksAleks 27.12.19

-MODEUZ-
They typically contain little green army bags. Thing terribly rare. Most often found near the corpses of the brotherhood of steel mostly at the checkpoint protected by air defense. On the map there are usually icons with a star. Myself suffer from this problem

A
AleksAleks 27.12.19

laservic
Even glue can be extracted from angler fish that spit Napalm

M
Morson 27.12.19

gogola
The bolts come from fans, typewriters, scissors, pliers, al.tiles, toy cars, pepper shakers, globes, parts robopon Buttercup.

c
callmegod 27.12.19

In the game the only valuable resource - Protective fiber.
The rest of the mouth and chew ass, not to worry.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

callmegod
Not a fact. For example, I do not have enough Fiber optics and Nuclear material. The latter, for example, in contrast to ФО4 in Alarm clock, which is complete, is missing.

E
EmFor 27.12.19

The location of resource extraction outside of the public workshops. If you put a camp next to the extraction site, and you can set the extractor.

Spoiler