3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anarcho-gendarme 27.12.19 08:43 pm

The power of modern PC iron cloud and streaming games.

How to think, how far the technical terms of the game, when I've decided to get rid of the limitations of computer hardware and move to cloud-based broadcasts of games(of course disappears when the technical limitations of the Internet infrastructure, every house will have Gigabit fiber, etc.)? I think it will be a huge jump, because the cloud servers will use supercomputers. The game will be almost photo-realistic, with realistic physics, and plenty of huge(imagine a world in tens of thousands of square kilometers). Will be used any neural network such as to render the weather, the deformation of the landscape, etc. (I'm not talking about the artificial intelligence of the NPC)... Or am I wrong? Write your thoughts about this.
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.19

games are very similar to sur Mario Bross 3D or Fortuna but probably will total procedural destruction online provided that one card will be no more Sony players involved in the physics place.
because in short the true potential of the pitch for $ 3,000 в30фпс 1080 can rip the roof the Baker if to compare with modern games
and the number of the single is a capability about marking near the entrance to the world paternosterer Igor. those the tens of hundreds of thousands of kilometers in the field of view is filled with objects.
all in peak loads the cost of equipment and the amount of energy consumed. therefore, the real power which will offer such servers are unlikely to be higher than the pitch for the mower and the most important part of the graphics will be by and large vulnerable. the second upgrade of the system lies on the Baker consolers and then for a reasonable price and the profits from the games will have to upgrade a server designed for several thousand people. so at first it will be a game about a little better than uncharted 4 peck-peck but he will be stuck for 10 years. while the faithful bakers fueling the market demand of the GPU will dosageus in the next 10 years to 50-70 TFlops single graphics card then starts a completely different story. and there are these LM chips ponatur console, etc. purely professional GPU will develop in the area of other calculations which would demand their demand. and full racing graphics that was supposed to carry the vector engine plus some analytical number - is still very far away. but for example AI cars and other things need different machine than the graphics card for realistic 3D rendering.
this is one aspect of graphene. the second is the cost of developing under a remote server and code quality of the game, the number of optimization so to speak. is expected for example such that servertester will give approximately the following manifest by the number of Prefontaine that the cost of running reshetkakh Igor will cost such as Dogo in percentage of plays to profit the developer because 1) you need more powerful hardware for peak loads 2) more energy for such systems. from the developer Souvanna will be an occasion to think if he should develop computing-intensive games, or enough about what type of DotA as well as how to engage in the development and promotion, the introduction of any technology in a rather conservative computing power and technologies servers. while Orthodox Baker buying pitch time in half a year still runs and drives prospective Grifoni before they are optimized to catch-up platforms.
well, actually I'm interested in the 3rd pitch aspect is how will the monetization of games. here's an example I consultic - let's say I have deer AZM $ 400 and well, let's say I buy the game for full price to 300 dollarov. those about 5 games a year and I can couple at the sale and assume all this is going on 5 years. it turns out a certain amount of, well, let 1600 dollyarov 5 years. power's still on but the coffee maker, microwave oven and kettle clocked incomparably more energy. a total of very approximately I have takes an average of a dollar a day to play is actually a little less. this means a day of fun in the cloud should cost less because as much as why is it then me. and let's say I'm not particularly graphtrace.
logically to assume that I should then pay for actual play time and how much should I pay to have a team servicereally developers and others. and then there's a little snafu that long to describe and it is difficult to concisely articulate. in General, that the work of all these people were paid and all was prosperity most likely to me should be a fixed rate for the right to use the server. then I have limi hours for which I will pay extra. in 3тьих Igori probably will be any cost and it's somewhere from 20 to 30 dollars current for the right so to speak to tie the game to the account to actually buy.
with story games Kai it appears to be strange. if in short the single game and the movie will probably be extinct as a class or in some way reborn. either the games will be a lot of procedural generation or they have to somehow get to play them. formats for 20-60 hours of gameplay I think will die. will either be some very short colorful game for the high cost as an analogue kintz any solid game with years of support for the kind of wankers. and that actually was the interesting player will be the player the wolf in General, that there are all sorts of anal IMO. current they are still tolerant to Igarka was a pleasant experience.
as a result, I believe that the whole game will lose. win game based on the relationship of player-a player with a strong physical interaction but tolerant. and all this can be done in the bus, on the commercial break and in a rush at work, sitting fell on pushing and gradually the game will turn into an analogue of social networks is only executed in a gaming surroundings where you can be a zombie or an elf instead of an avatar.

so in short it will be a soap online Armageddon the terrible grafonola and I will not play games I do not run willfully on their capacity and depend on the volume from the network by and large, and will arrive across the earth an eternal hell.

R
RadM0nd 27.12.19

anarcho-gendarme
The game will be almost photo-realistic, with realistic physics, and plenty of huge(imagine a world in tens of thousands of square kilometers). Will be used any neural network such as to render the weather, the deformation of the landscape, etc. (I'm not talking about the artificial intelligence of the NPC)...
Well, if you have the money for your own personal supercomputer, Yes it could be.
In fact, the graphics will not go far, because for one such device to connect at least a thousand users, it and current games even on the minimum salary to work pull.
So if the streaming of games will become popular, it will still yucko expensive and inaccessible for the average user.