3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Parowoz 28.12.19 08:47 pm

RAM and downgrade system.

Znachitstsa so, you have a bum PC consisting of:
Core 2 Duo Е6850
GIGABYTE GA-945GCM-S2l
PSU 450 W (since some)..

The essence of the problem: in conjunction with the Hynix RAM (two strips of 1 gig, 800) the frequency of the bus 1333 MHz (FSB 333). After replacing the two straps AMD Radeon R3 Value Series [R322G805U2S-UG] 2 GB drops to 266 FSB frequency percent sootwetstwu 2.4 GHz instead of 3 GHZ, memory funtsikliruet while at 667 MHz (well, on this mother it is no longer moget the CAG be, although once launched with a frequency of 800+MHz)..Autorange to 1333 does not work, reset to 1066, max that manually managed 332 but the memory multiplier is 1.5 exposed (frequency 498 in this case), voltage percent (identity manually) 1,3..Into hell, finally can not understand..
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 28.12.19

the limit of this memory 800 in both directions as I understood or 400 actually
avtoradgona don't use Tama must be a couple type of divider and VESA impossible to tell what's going on. there is a possibility that memory is perceived as odnoral and as if there pomnitsa was such a pattern that if the FSB buss or AIDS is higher than twice the memory of it begins to saturate performance and even the mouse cursor lags.
in any case, pitch some stuff

P
Parowoz 28.12.19

MunchkiN 616
Yes, 800 is the limit. Autorespon meaning that when you install this CPU on this mother, there is an automatic increase of the frequency of 1066 (266) to 1333(333)..well how come when you download asks you want to promote,hit Y. now with Hynix RAM all goes well, funtsikliruet stable. But with AMD - no shit. About adekanola - post writes that the word dual and CPU-Z is also about the same..
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
if the FSB or buss AIDS above
in 99% finally starts (what I have), but more importantly, does not want to start and 667 at FSB 333..and FSB 266 starts to 667, multiplier to memory as I understand it the 2.5..put 2 and 333 - one hell resets, starts the current at 332 and 1.5..
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
in any case, pitch some stuff
I venerable peck's homeless )

M
MunchkiN 616 28.12.19

on the Gigabyte website by the way tou said that this Mat Board finally for processors with 1066 bus, Intel AZM ku 6600-6700 and Duo the same and е6850 too new, as if her processor support DDR your there current 667 specified
so strange that peck was working if the chipset is the same age as 900 series.
. 1333 frequency is not guaranteed and devastating extreme
on eBay how nano to do
to go was to be bis if it pitch starts there then manual overclocking to raise the bus to 333 if it is the native frequency of the processor. and it is such if this bus 333 x max divider (9) which is about 3 GHz for example. then there's KDE memory there should be a RAM divider of the FSB. so he dolzhon to be 1to1 those 2 times lower than the default just to be sure you should know what sort they finally have. and in General to reduce him to such a state when he memory will give the actual frequency is 667 MHz or 800 as a maximum. if AZM is a display of the couple will be the type of memory 333 MHz and 400 MHz (two different modes for overclocking)
if after such manipulation of pitch will not start - or as peck was conceived to SAG, and the game will stutter sound and friezes - to throw this pitch in the vent or there to produce a normal Mat Board with a p45 or x38 chipset some

u
ucher.u 28.12.19

Parowoz wrote:
FSB falls
Well, probably because this motherboard DDR2 DIMM 400-667 MHz? :)

P
Parowoz 28.12.19

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
finally for processors with 1066 bus
well, in ru, the website does not appear infa about the 1333, but about support and е6850 to е8600 (update BIOS) specified, and in a coma infa this. And, as I already wrote above, with the Hynix memory, which is also рс6400 and at 800 the comp will start at 1333 MHz and running stable..stupid he kicks off, no shit I don't change the memory to 667..But turns out there two laths on 1 gig.
In the BIOS manually frequency 333 set nor the multiplier (or divider I'm not a Pro) memory 2 or 1.5 doesn't start. When the auto or 2.5 displays the frequency of memory 800+ and that gave me the idea that cars=2,5 ;) At the frequency 332 and a multiplier of 1.5 will start but not consistently, if the current put naprugu on the 1.3 percent that stabiliziruemost..
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
normal Mat Board with a p45 or x38
and G41 not?

P
Parowoz 28.12.19

ucher.u
Well, Yes, but sobstno it has worked рс6400, fine. As I understand the memory moget functlonality at a lower frequency? not?
Plus, she is now by lowering the FSB to 266 to 667 out and also funtsikliruet stable..

u
ucher.u 28.12.19

Parowoz wrote:
As I understand the memory moget functlonality at a lower frequency?
Moget, any RAM supports lower modes, up to 1:1 200MHz. But tagatova then it is 800MHz, and Mat.Board clock 667MHz to 4Gb. Cho you want then? )
Try the latest version of the BIOS. although it is of course unlikely, but who knows. Change your mother.

P
Parowoz 28.12.19

ucher.u wrote:
Cho you want then? )
so the problem is not what I want from RAM above 667. I can't understand why the hell I have reset the FSB to 266 with the RAM. While on the other 333 and standards all works. This is the question, is it possible to solve this problem without changing components?
And Yes, buying a new PC and voila ;) So I can, so vapsche all can ;)

u
ucher.u 28.12.19

Parowoz wrote:
and is there a possibility to solve this problem without changing components?
Unlikely. Mother budget, and not under the processor.
The percent of the bus of 800-1333MHz, the Mat.Board 533 MHz to 1333 MHz, RAM 400-667 MHz. It is necessary to understand. )
Percent that were different. I am in the Kohn originally took the system with the transitional Core 2 Duo E4400, his bus was 533-800MHz. He to whistling flew on this build. Under him, I immediately took under upgrade GA-P35-DS3, by the way I recommend. I have worked 12 years with Е8600, digesting all card ГТХ900, RAM 800MHz, and is still working on the NC lying along with percent. )
Only her limit of 8Gb of RAM.

P
Parowoz 28.12.19

MunchkiN 616
ucher.u
Sncaso so, after reading on the Internet about Pro se, no shit especially do not understand..on the basis that not particularly understand, set FSB=320, the multiplier on the memory (Yes, despite everything and contrary to the established tradition, I believe that it is, which is a multiplier and not a divider) setting to 2.5 and lowering the voltage to percent to 1.3 V has achieved the following: percent is almost equal to the base frequency, well 320х9=2880 (this kaneshno not 3, but not 2.4 already) funtsikliruet memory frequency 800 (which kagbe not typical for this mother, but according to the specs of the components possible), with the timings..5-5-5-15-21 Temperature, according to the testimony of various prog normal..Yesterday I played the Witcher 3..well, kind of as a stability test ;) Yes, at low settings, Yes, 24-26 FPS in Novigrad, but nevertheless about an hour of the game (more was not possible) , the rate of 51 percent high, without crashes and freezes special (a couple of times to slow down in combat)..And at at 3328 memory and the video card GT730 bajowski from Gigabit :) the Experiment continues..Ishsho count, think, who can that will advise the want to bring the percent to 3.5 GHz) And bitch to beat the system ishsho 670 MB of memory, which it why there dick is reserved :)

u
ucher.u 28.12.19

Parowoz
Pervert! xD))
Well, you keep us informed zaboret bus, or not. ;)