3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dok77 28.12.19 08:48 pm

What skills to pump in your opinion? (Call of Cthulhu)

What skills to pump in your opinion?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
serega1121 28.12.19

By the way who went? What is important and what is less useful? And there will be enough skills that would be virtually all to pump? or only half?

G
Genesis48 28.12.19

came to the picture. skills never role played. then we'll see

V
Viiii 28.12.19

all skills cannot be pumped to the maximum to end the game
that is, one pass, all events not to see
but I think the difference there is not great and the second time to pass this game makes no sense

R
RussianAlex 28.12.19

Viiii
I agree. For one passage can be seen a maximum of 3/4. 4 is eliminated in one of the following choices: either 2 or 4. But I took a bunch of investigation-search-psychology-what remains and two in the occult and medicine from the start. In the end, the final check Occult four I have not scored. And still don't understand how to do it, because the starting points to sacrifice... is fraught with Satyam in the passage
MB someone tell me? possible occult 2->4 to gain in the process? Or just starting to invest? if Yes, how many?
UPD: postarevshih online - found a way(turns out I missed one item. Ie start two in the occult enough). But go again, yet too lazy
UPD2: according to Reddit - new endings after passing inspection no. Only a few conversations with Sarah, that she lost, as her husband

M
MLShadow 28.12.19

In fact, it is not particularly important how to allocate skills, and the ending is not particularly affected, I allocated roughly as Alex, in the beginning I did not have the skill of medicine, could not open the lock to the shed on the pier, well, and very often missed during the game occult knowledge. Generally passing opened 3 of the 4 endings, so if you take on the new, we can do all skills at 5, so I don't miss the interesting comments or conversations. Generally it is strange that I did not do the game+, where you keep to the points received after the first passage.