3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Vender 28.12.19 08:48 pm

Ping spikes are absolutely everywhere

I have Rostelecom, the private sector can not change, other providers stupid is not profitable, well, were until not long ago generally 200 klb\sec. After some time he started to figure it out and a contract looked, wrote to tech support resolved the issue the Internet has risen to 1m, thank God there are such, but now is simply not possible to play online games, throws everywhere, and throws due to the fact that sometimes jumps the ping (any online projects), very easy to check via the command line. (ping google.ru -l 32-n 50),and the photo shows how sometimes the time jumps. Addressed etc, please call to check, inspect and perfect, ping is great, but the next day everything is repeated again. What to do for ringing in etc, so no point, they are then doing, and I'm really missing the joists, and to create a 5 question etc tired because in fact they always close the application because the problem is really solved... maybe at least as it affects the type of communication I still ADSL

1 Comments
Sort by:
d
demothen 28.12.19

Nikita Vender
First you need to check which node is increasing the ping using WinMTR for example.