3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 28.12.19 08:50 pm

Perks - tips (Fallout 76)

A thread to discuss perks. What mechanics espaguete after the choice of those or other cards, what will happen visually.
Archive with JPG perks, so far, up to level 49 (195 cards)
Спойлерhttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/7xM1/o3WP3nQyq
Pumping and cards which give bonuses through the levels, you can look here:
Спойлерhttps://www.falloutbuilds.com/fo76/planner/

Slowly start noticing. What perks are good, which are not and which are generally useless. Well, the questions on the cards where the mechanics are not known.
(for those who want to leave a comment to the map, who do not vkurse, highlight the desired text and button appears to quote)

Strength (Power)

The hoarder

A very handy map to collect stuff that would not sort that should not have to and that would get rid of the overload. On the 3rd level -75% of the weight.

Iron fist

The question here is: items Such as costet, drum, power fist, etc. - will work with this card?

Sturdy frame

Also quite a good card and should be for everyone. All have at least a 5% life.

A travelling pharmacy

As if the sketchy. If a lot of stimulants and drugs definitely can be taken.

Hryas

This map also did not understand. If it works on melee weapons melee? Too much damage boosts. Or, as I think this damage applies to kick butt?

Expert on shotguns

AT first the map seemed great. A shotgun with a weight of 10 turned into weight 1. It was fine to carry (but in fact only 3 species).
At the moment this card is useless to me. In inventory, 1 shotgun (grenade launcher by the way also applies to shotguns) - but takes 3 slots. I use it very rarely, only in big batches.
One of the advantages of this perk, then you can gather up a bunch of different shotguns (without reloading) and parse them on the machine, thus gaining for them the modification. In the end, I have a lot of modifications to it, but unfortunately do not use.
40 Comments
Sort by:
r
ripvango 28.12.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
The Sandman

Stealth attacks from firearms, stealth, I now have double damage. How will the increased damage with that perk?
By the way it only works at night. As for darkness, I do not know. Maybe...

G
GenoX 28.12.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
A mysterious stranger
If you take the chance of occurrence of 4 fall, there will be 10, 12, 14% at each rank, respectively, but may be less likely, for balance. And I really doubt that will make very thick at the HP of mobs type svaroopa, high-level clipping, Queen Bolotnikov.
-MODEUZ wrote:
Bloodbath
Everything is simple. With each rank of damage from all weapons increases by 5%, and sometimes explode. The explosion itself does not cause damage, but it occurs rather rarely. It makes sense to take only if you want to directly increase damage.
-MODEUZ wrote:
Happy accident and Pure coincidence
For guns perk just thanks, and if you full leveling, you can forget about repairs in General. For armor have not tried it, but it seems that the perk is less useful than weapons.
-MODEUZ wrote:
Shield of the trash
Took only one rank because it fell in the set of cards. As noted above, the perk makes sense only without the power armor, and endgame content without siloviki almost not real, so swing above rank 1 is not worth it.

G
GenoX 28.12.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
The Sandman
Just for all weapons with a silencer multiplier crit attack will be multiplied by 1.25. And it is valid only in the night, and the night by the standards of the fall is the time from 18:00 to 06:00.
-MODEUZ wrote:
Secret Agent
Not a bug, just did it for balance. The first level gives a multiplier of 1.15, 1.3 second, third 1.5
-MODEUZ wrote:
Secret Agent Stalsby
Craft can only stalsby, which are given for completing the quest the Order of Mysteries. He stalsby is valid for 30 seconds.
-MODEUZ wrote:
The wrecking ball
Increases the damage you cause to buildings.

-
-MODEUZ- 28.12.19

Perk is really great. Yesterday experienced. Per hour on ground level, works for about 2 times.

-
-MODEUZ- 28.12.19

Ingenious genes

here about card give advice, quote:
Two points of luck is a necessary minimum for card, which consolidates a mutation and does not get a new one.
Someone can confirm this mechanic. And that mutation is really cool across.
2nd level: You are muterule under the influence of radiation, and rad-away does not eliminate mutations.

G
GenoX 28.12.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
Someone can confirm this mechanic.
Yes, everything works. Get desired mutation, then put the card and the mutation is no longer treated.

-
-MODEUZ- 28.12.19

GenoX wrote:
then put the card and the mutation is no longer treated
And not lost?

k
krll 28.12.19

Sagivari Isit0
Come on come on don't be lazy setTime)) All the community you will be extremely grateful for heidik to the farm! :) How many such questions arise....

k
krll 28.12.19

-MODEUZ-
And not lost :) Poplyusoval your posts.. for the effort :)

r
ripvango 28.12.19

What can you say about such perks from branches Charisma as

Muffler Force damage to the target will be reduced by 30% for 2 seconds after your attack.

Steak hammer After your attack, the target takes 7% more damage for 10 seconds.

Seems useful, if this effect stacks... Someone tried?

-
-MODEUZ- 28.12.19

Barbarian

Question for the map: Resistance to damage and physical energy?
If the maximum power 15 - the maximum then 30. Or any settings at 40 to pump?

G
GenoX 28.12.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
Question for the map: Resistance to damage and physical energy?
Yes, with level +2 (max 40), with the second +3 (max 60), the third +4 (max 80). The force is above 15, you can raise the bonuses from armor, perks, food, alcohol, drugs etc.

c
callmegod 28.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Gives the resistance of a ballistic (bullet/rukopashka) and energy damage. If You have the armor from 300/300 - useless. At the initial stage can be useful, but more useful weight reduction drugs, grenades and good range.

-
-MODEUZ- 28.12.19

Booyah, so if I have 15 strength, + this perk to swing - good protection is obtained. Even much better than this map to download:

R
Redpath 28.12.19

The people, and how does the perk ghoul? Even I took the nichrome does not restore it.

-
-MODEUZ- 28.12.19

Umrun47
I think when you start getting radiation then starts to restore health. Try this and perk up in a radioactive puddle and see how will the regen.
Although it has so many different grub and all sorts of performance enhancing drugs, it seems to me the perk is useless.

R
Redpath 28.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Yes on a miscellaneous already tried, it refuses to regen HP for me anyway.

r
ripvango 28.12.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
Resistance to damage and physical energy?
As far as I noticed - only the physical. Vs does not save energy. But the Battleship - saves. Plus in Agility and Perception there are perks to protection from energy.
But in order to add Strength and bonuses from it - you can dokinut perk of Endurance, which in the sun gives +3 to Strength at maximum development.
And the Shield of trash gives the normal and energy.

T
Taurin78 05.08.21

Such a question, is one perk card a maximum value of 3 stars? Or can you swing it for more?

K
Karatt5 21.10.22

-MODEUZ- A

vital question. Does the "Pure Randomness" perk work on melee weapons?