3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LexHaze3.0 28.12.19 08:51 pm

A difficult story??? (Devil May Cry 4)

As far as I know, in DMC4 no Russian language, even subtitles. Is it difficult to perceive the story in English, if you know the language on 4/10. Going to take a version on ps4. Or is it better on PC, and pull up a gamepad? If so, what softinu best to pull up?
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 28.12.19

LexHaze3.0
There's even a Russian voice acting is.

L
LexHaze3.0 28.12.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
On ps4?

M
Mr.Caduceus 28.12.19

LexHaze3.0
In the re-release not the Russian, but in the original he was.On PC probably craftsmen it already screwed, look into community incentive.

E
Ely Maze 28.12.19

Mr.Caduceus
has long been done on a PC, and text and voice acting for Dante and Nero took the old voice acting and for playing lady, trish and Vergil new

M
Mr.Caduceus 28.12.19

LexHaze3.0
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1209608272 in I found.

L
LexHaze3.0 28.12.19

Mr.Caduceus
Thank you. I can still suggest is to fork out for edition with all the DLS, for example, about two girls, open all game modes and super Dante Nero and the Verge? Or is there nothing worthwhile to the plot and Laura is not present and generally a waste of money?

M
Mr.Caduceus 28.12.19

LexHaze3.0
If you're talking about it https://store.steampowered.com/app/329050/Devil_May_Cry_4_Special_Edition/ there is already a Virgil and a Lady with trish, and in the more expensive version sorry orbs for leveling and skins for characters(as I understand).

S
Sanchez Ramirez 28.12.19

The original version is better special adesina. Virgil's there just for show stuck.

E
Ely Maze 28.12.19

LexHaze3.0
personally, I believe that you can only buy dlc costumes for lady and trish and all the other dlc is made for loss of interest

well, that's what these dlc

S. Nero/Dante/Vergil it gives from the start of the super costumes with infinite DT (you can open them after completing one of the challenges't remember what)

Lady & Trish Costumes as the name implies that suits for lady and trish for lady suit 3 pieces for trish's Gloria costume

Unlock All Modes unlocks all difficulty modes

5 Blue Orbs-Orbs 2 Blue-1 Blue Orb give blue orbs in the amount of 8 pieces that give the full scale of lives from the very beginning (and the incentive these 3 supplements are sold separately all together 169 rubles)

Proud Souls (200,000) gives the number of proud souls (as they were in the Russian version I have)

Red Orbs (300,000) red orbs from the start in order to pump Nero\Dante\Virgil\lady\trish

I hope I made everything clear

L
LexHaze3.0 28.12.19

Ely Maze
Is it worth the money and opening all modes of difficulty? And open more easy or hard difficulty?

E
Ely Maze 28.12.19

LexHaze3.0
open all the modes from human to Hell And Hell well, bloody palace

I think it is not worth buying since lost interest in the game