3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 28.12.19 08:51 pm

As to headquarters? (X4: Foundations)

To conduct research as I understand it only in headquarters - and how to get it ? Or it is possible to build a normal developer?
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
LancNoDance 28.12.19

Remmo
Headquarters will get the plot (very quickly) and almost immediately opens the research menu.

R
Remmo 28.12.19

Game of Blog
What plot?? I have no plot

M
Mozarini 28.12.19

Remmo
meaning the quest from boronilov or as they are there in the video section there on how to start

R
Remmo 28.12.19

Mozarini
Okay thank you

R
Remmo 28.12.19

What I nesanel the place that the video didn't work out(

M
Mozarini 28.12.19

Remmo
there is not necessarily scan the entire database, just the fireworks can be seen only in scanning mode - I realized appeared near the first base, immediately flew from the hangar hung

R
Remmo 28.12.19

What is not in what I have no missions to start a new game horror as no hunting(

R
Remmo 28.12.19

The guys were looking for but already tired of this mission to look. Has anyone got a saved game with SHK?? Can direct primary. Just tired of looking.

R
Remmo 28.12.19

Even started new game and right away began to look for. But all in vain - all faviote is what is left of the bowl.

R
Remmo 28.12.19

Guys the problem is solved! Those who changed the control settings in the game - reset to standard. Most likely the problem was in the F button which by default is responsible for interaction with anything. When there will be fireworks and whose face on the connection just prozhat F. I saw it in the video but did not think that the problem is stupid in the layout Claudia , EPT your division these dances with a tambourine I'm tired.. MB will help someone.