3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 28.12.19 08:58 pm

Your expectations from the game (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

What more you expect from a game ?
17 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 28.12.19

Basse
what that always the story, the historicity of the maps/locations

A
Alphalva 28.12.19

Basse wrote:
Your expectations from the game
Already waiting for the next part.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 28.12.19

when yesterday I read about the possibility to pet the cats, I thought all perepugu, but today I learned that cats will not be disappointed I am! And scream, This is CaT

F
FastFurious 28.12.19

Nothing new to expect. This is an addon for AC: origin judging by the gameplay

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 28.12.19

I expect a lot of games with a great story that is not inferior to the Witcher 3 interesting locations and characters are good, the music in the game and to back the old spirit of the series of the trilogy of Ezio

a
a_noob_is 28.12.19

No expectations

S
Shurik4546 28.12.19

This game is not about assassins. Could not create a game about assassins, and about something else.

m
mercertyp 28.12.19

It's a pretty simple question, because the difference between the previous game and this is only 1 year, while it looks like an attempt fees of all the Assassins in one: water battle of 4 parts, two playable characters from the Syndicate, the fight with the pimp and the interface in Origins. But one thing is for sure: this is not assassin, this is an RPG and someone may like, I personally do not. For me still remain favorite such parts as: Brotherhood, Blag Flag, Rogue. If I want to play an RPG I'll go play the Witcher, Skyrim, or fallout, but not in assassin. I don't want to know the history of the forerunners, I've had enough of those boring lectures of the 3 part video from part 2, which showed the escape of Adam and eve. If I want to spend on craft armor about 30 hours, I go in Far Cry. Also looks questionable choice of girl for the main role, the game about ancient Greece, where the main role is played by a girl from Sparta, is it me or ubisfot mired in a bog of feminist, just like DICE, if the Syndicate we have seen at least some hints at what's in front of us two different people, with their aspirations, goals and styles that you could certainly not pay attention, but they were. here the same quality of suck-up in the direction of the strong and independent This series has changed very much, for someone she's evolved, for me it happened to her what happened with star wars. She died.

M
Mishp 28.12.19

Expect a hybrid of the Witcher 3 and of for honor ?

A
Aleksey Hvesko 28.12.19

FastFurious
In origin at least, the weapon of choice was rich. Here always have to fight the bastard a piece of the spear

A
Abarmot90 28.12.19

The main thing that it were not so as the crew 2 at the start. The fact that it is not possible to log into the game, and about sony, I generally keep quiet

d
davidrf 28.12.19

And tools any kind of smoke at all or what not? It's a shame...

k
komapuk001 28.12.19

Well damn, guys. If you are so important the name of the game, then what's stopping you rename it on your computer in some Ancient World:Greece. Yes, it's not the assassin, but does it spoil the game?

I think the game will be like origins. Soon there will be more fantasy like the spear of king Leonidas, the fiery swords and shields poisonous as it was in origins. What I don't like is the fact that the game has become less realistic. Of course, in previous installments, the player could fall from a great height and not break. And he just had to do a somersault. But then a girl throws a heavy shield like a Frisbee and is very easy. And other aspects of the suit, such as kick that sends warrior in plate armor into orbit look pretty strange. And again, wiki says that it will be possible to choose between Sparta and Athens, however, it HS a descendant of the Spartan king. How so? I'll choose Alexios as Cassandra is another girl mega strong for feminists. I think it's all so clear. I really hope that in the game you can choose between weapons because run with a single spear in the whole game is not very desirable. Everything else I like. I prefer this assassin(or a semblance of it) than part 2 etc. it's Probably because I got to meet with game industry recently and I first played the new assassin and then in the old.

L
LaFeT666 28.12.19

the same origins,and even further from the good old assassin

R
Richards 28.12.19

While nifiga not clear about the story, about swords, about asasinov information like no need to wait

c
choa 28.12.19

I understand the Odyssey is something like, uh... A-A-RPG ? Action-Adventure-RPG ? That is kind of a mixture of dialoge with the Witcher. Cool. Just cool!

m
milllionbaks 28.12.19

I like to play when the graphics improve. although this is not surprise. but it is always more enjoyable game