3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 28.12.19 08:58 pm

The passage of DLS echoes of the past (forge of destiny) (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

English echoes of the past (the force). The problem is the following..the mission hanging in the task list, but when click on it - marker on the map is not appearing. So I think well, can not sandals water flowing and looked at the YouTube walkthrough. At a certain point you need to step up and there will be a grandmother by the name of Pilar, the problem is that the grandmother in this place no. Maybe she should appear there after a certain point in the game or is there some specific condition for it to appear?
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vov i C 28.12.19

ShаQ wrote:
there will be a grandmother by the name of Pilar, the problem is that the grandmother in this place no.
She appears in different places along the passage.

H
Hanzo666 28.12.19

Passage what, what? DLS!?

S
ShaQ 28.12.19

Hanzo666
Passage what, what? DLS!?
Well, confused letter, as in the head was heard and wrote, and reread once was, wrote quickly. The tragedy is straight, the sensation declassified as Sherlock Moriarty, as so it was possible?!

Vov and C
She appears in different places along the passage.
Yes, I outwardly found it near the river reeling, but the dialogue turns impossible. Perhaps dadshe in the story you don't know. Or, as this mission can only be in the coop go?

V
Vov i C 28.12.19

ShаQ wrote:
Or, as this mission can only be in the coop go?
I single passed.

D
Dzhon Snou 2 28.12.19

DLC I had since coming to the Secret City. But it in any case, it is still sad shit, you can safely skip. For it is that experience normally give, more than anything useful in it.

S
ShaQ 28.12.19

Actually he was already, but after coming to the secret city at one point this appears
PHOTO