3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andariele 28.12.19 08:59 pm

Gothic 3 - The Beginning (Gothic 3)

pix.PlayGround.ru
Description of the game Gothic 3 (Gothic 3):
You will play hours this improbably intriguing, multiplane role-playing game Gothic 3!
In mobile game Gothic 3 you have to:
- to visit various places in Honoris and terete;
- to communicate with game characters in search of hints in the course of the adventure, to bargain with the merchants and buy them the best weapons, armor and equipment for travel;
- fight with hundreds of monsters and develop their own skills to be more sophisticated to use more powerful weapons;
- learn how to use ancient forbidden magic, to receive enough force to missions;
- find and win invaluable riches;
- to crack locks, to open chests and to find rare treasures;
- to stop and continue game any time as on control points valid option AutoSave.
This interesting game to your phone for free sccat it here http://game.mob.ua/game/gothic_3.html
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shifroval 28.12.19

[:]\\\\\[:]

And who are you trying to impress?
This game for one month... All who wanted, those already downloaded are gone.

A
Andariele 28.12.19

Well, I'm on a case if anyone has not downloaded or is not passed. Or if someone wants to say or Spro on the topic.

K
KaiN 28.12.19

Oh Gothic on phone it's not

G
GarryTopor 28.12.19

well, I downloaded and went through... the game (for mobile phones) play the young Xardas, who he know as he lived in his youth to the study of magic. And so... just for show you can pass one time, no more.

C
Castil 28.12.19

Hmm would not rock, and the hogs saveset drown or break the phone)

B
Balalayka 28.12.19

Yes not, there the horns are not evil...

A
And-14 28.12.19

Hmm... In my opinion this is the most interesting game on phone I ever seen and played, and not due to the fact that I'm a big fan of the series Gothic, just the game is interesting, worth a look

D
Dmitriy Ushkoff 28.12.19

Where to find sister Irit?

D
Denis-Rambler 28.12.19

Dmitry Ushkoff need to go to the bottom there is (very little house ) there is a peppers Spragues them about the vodka they say you pay a tax of 200 gold will give the vodka go into the house where the 2 guards are saying that we must pay tax . go go to kangaru pay tax and Spragues about work . go to drunk guard (in the same building ) will sprachwahl about his work he says that we need to help carry the kegs . leave the house go left, talk to guard he says take a barrel and go kill you go on location all the two guards and the pytaeshsya to open the door to talk to you sister of Hydra but with you, she will not go for this don't worry leave the location and go to ERDE he says thanks and gives you a rune and he goes Abbado he will give you the master key .BUT HE WILL LOCK THE DOOR !!!! to exit go up on the roof and jump out the window . (if you have trouble with write help) =))

I
Inquvi 28.12.19

I have very much lag=)

X
Xaker 23 28.12.19

You will play hours this improbably intriguing, multiplane role-playing game Gothic 3!
The shit out of gaunov can argue
1)Dissimilarity Xardas in this game with real
2)Not an exact copy of the city Horinisa(well, if it can be called a city)
3)stop playing the stupidity

D
Demetrum24579 28.12.19

Of course, I played it on the keypad the phone, but walk right now, on the emulator KEmulator 0.9.7
The toy is good!